Honda car insurance online
- Hyundai i10
- Hyundai i20
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Hyundai Grand i10
- The car's first variant will be displayed here.
- ...and the second one here.
- Also any other variants will show up here.
- New Delhi
- Maruti Swift
- Maruti Swift Dzire
- Maruti Alto
- Maruti Baleno
- Hyundai i10
- Hyundai i20
- Hyundai Eon
- Ford Figo
- Honda Amaze
- Honda City
- Recent years
- New Car
Simplifying your Honda Car Insurance
One of the largest car manufacturers in the world, Honda is a Japanese car company that has been one of India’s top ten selling car brands in the past few years. In fact, Honda has been the first brand in the world to establish a dedicated luxury brand. No wonder, a lot of its cars in India too are sleek, stylish and appeal to the upper middle class a lot more due to its premium feel and prices, as compared to its competitors. Owing to its efficient engines and great quality control, Honda cars are especially famous for its Sedans like Honda City, Honda Civic and Honda Amaze.
What’s Covered in Honda Car Insurance
What’s not Covered
It is equally important to know what’s not covered in your Honda car insurance policy, so that there are no surprises when you make a claim. Here are some such situations:
Popular Honda Car Models in India
Honda Accord Hybrid
How fast are Digit Insurance Claims Settled?
This is the first question that should come to the mind when switching your insurance company. Good you’re doing that!Read Digit’s Claims Report Card
Why should you buy a Honda Car Insurance online?
Firstly, it is a mandate by the Motors Vehicle Act to at least purchase a Third-Party Policy. Without this, you can’t take your Honda for a drive downtown! Secondly, while the minimum Third-Party Policy does cover you from losses caused due to third-party damages, it still doesn’t cover you and your car for your own damages and as far as human beings go, we can be a little bit selfish when it comes to caring for our most prized possessions! Therefore, we recommend you buy a Comprehensive Honda Car Insurnace to protect yourself from all kinds of risks you and your car may face. Moreover, buying a car insurance online is simple, cheap and not time consuming at all!
Unique Features of Honda Cars
· Very Reliable
· High Engineering Standards
· Safety Features
· High Quality Control
· High Durability
Types of insurance policies available for Mahindra cars
1. Third Party Insurance Policy - The one that is mandatory by law. This Honda car insurance protects and covers only third-party damages and losses caused by your car in unforeseen circumstances.
2. Standard/Comprehensive Insurance Policy - The one that will protect you with all its heart. The feature that differentiates the Comprehensive Policy from the Third-Party Policy is that, it also includes coverage for your own damages! 🙂
Recommended Add-Ons for your Toyota Car Insurance
1. Return to Invoice: Get back exactly what you’d spent, in case of complete damages or loss of your brand new Honda car.
2. Zero Depreciation Add-On a.k.a Bumper-Bumper (Applicable to cars that less than 5 years old): Avoid the cost of depreciation on all your Honda car parts and get back more money during claims!
3. Tyre Protect: Protect those Honda tyres in all situations, no matter what!
4. Roadside Assistance Cover: We’ll always be there for you and your car, without ever affecting your NCB.
5. Engine and Gearbox Protection: Protect your Honda car’s vital organs in all situations!
How to claim your Honda Car Insurance online?
With us, get access to VIP claims in just 3 simple steps!
Step 1 - Call 1800-258-5956. No forms to be filled.
Step 2 - Get a link for Self-Inspection on your registered mobile number. Shoot your car’s damages from your smartphone through a guided step by step process.
Step 3 - Choose the mode of repair you wish to opt for i.e. Advance Cash or Cashless through our network of garages.