Mahindra car insurance online
- Hyundai i10
- Hyundai i20
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Hyundai Grand i10
- The car's first variant will be displayed here.
- ...and the second one here.
- Also any other variants will show up here.
- New Delhi
- Maruti Swift
- Maruti Swift Dzire
- Maruti Alto
- Maruti Baleno
- Hyundai i10
- Hyundai i20
- Hyundai Eon
- Ford Figo
- Honda Amaze
- Honda City
- Recent years
- New Car
Simplifying your Mahindra Car Insurance
One of India’s top selling car brands, Mahindra has been known for its powerful engines and reliable SUV range. From its famous Bolero and Scorpio to its luxurious cars like the Marazzo and latest sports luxury car, Battista; Mahindra has always been on the forefront of the automobile industry in India. In fact, with its latest innovations and entry into the electric cars segment, they’re only getting better and currently stand as one of India’s top three car brands. Although known to be rugged and steady, given the rate of accidents and state of road conditions, a Mahindra car is still prone to damages and risks just like any other car. Based on Mahindra’s unique features and specifications and its varied car models in the market, we’re here to guide you to pick the right car insurance that will help keep it protected for years, whilst maintaining your bank balance positively.
What’s Covered in Mahindra Car Insurance
What’s not Covered
It is equally important to know what’s not covered in your Mahindra car insurance policy, so that there are no surprises when you make a claim. Here are some such situations:
Popular Mahindra Car Models in India
Mahindra Verito Vibe
How fast are Digit Insurance Claims Settled?
This is the first question that should come to the mind when switching your insurance company. Good you’re doing that!Read Digit’s Claims Report Card
Why should you buy a Mahindra car insurance online?
Mahindra cars are known for its ruggedness and reliability. However, they’re not cheap or devoid of damages. The last thing you want is to spend extra money for damages and losses not under your control. This could happen anytime- whether it’s an accident, natural calamity, theft or even a malicious act by someone. A Mahindra car insurance assures you that you and your car will be covered and protected from any losses that may arise unfortunately.
Additionally, all cars need to comply with the Motor Vehicles Act mandate, and at least buy a Third-Party Liability car insurance, that would cover you for losses caused due to damages by your car to a third-party vehicle, person or property. However, given the risks today, we do recommend a Comprehensive Mahindra Car Insurance that will protect you and your car too!
Unique Features of Mahindra Cars
· Highly Reliable
· Futuristic Features
· Rugged Built
· High Durability
· Powerful Engine
Types of insurance policies available for Mahindra cars
1. Third Party Insurance Policy
The one that is mandatory by law. This Mahindra car insurance protects and covers only third-party damages and losses caused by your car in unforeseen circumstances.
2. Standard/Comprehensive Insurance Policy - The one that will protect you with all its heart. The feature that differentiates the Comprehensive Policy from the Third-Party Policy is that, it also includes coverage for your own damages!
Recommended Add-Ons for your Mahindra Car Insurance
1. Return to Invoice: Get back exactly what you’d spent, in case of complete damages or loss of your Mahindra car.
2. Zero Depreciation Add-On a.k.a Bumper-Bumper (Applicable to Mahindra cars that less than 5 years old): Avoid the cost of depreciation on all your Mahindra car parts and get back more money during claims!
3. Tyre Protect: Protect those tyres in all situations, no matter what!
4. Roadside Assistance Cover: We’ll always be there for you and your car, without ever affecting your NCB 🙂
5. Engine and Gearbox Protection: Protect your Mahindra car’s vital organs in all situations!
How to claim your Mahindra Car Insurance online?
With us, get access to VIP claims in just 3 simple steps!
Step 1 - Call 1800-258-5956. No forms to be filled.
Step 2 - Get a link for Self-Inspection on your registered mobile number. Shoot your car’s damages from your smartphone through a guided step by step process.
Step 3 - Choose the mode of repair you wish to opt for i.e. Advance Cash or Cashless through our network of garages.