Toyota car insurance online
- Hyundai i10
- Hyundai i20
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Hyundai Grand i10
- The car's first variant will be displayed here.
- ...and the second one here.
- Also any other variants will show up here.
- New Delhi
- Maruti Swift
- Maruti Swift Dzire
- Maruti Alto
- Maruti Baleno
- Hyundai i10
- Hyundai i20
- Hyundai Eon
- Ford Figo
- Honda Amaze
- Honda City
- Recent years
- New Car
Simplifying your Toyota Car Insurance
One of the most reputed automobile brands in India, Toyota is better known for its range of large and premium range of highly durable cars. Focused around its ‘Kaizen’ philosophy of continuous improvement, Toyota has been one of the most innovative car companies, one that is also known for its unique technology when it comes to in-built safety features and its recently popular hybrid and green electrical cars. While a Toyota car is highly durable and comparatively safe, it’s also slightly more expensive than other cars available in India. This means maintenance, repairs and spare parts too would be costlier. However, if you are planning to buy a comprehensive Toyota car insurance, you’ll mostly be covered from spending on its repairs and maintenances in the case of unforeseen and unfortunate situations.
What’s Covered in Toyota Car Insurance
What’s not Covered
It is equally important to know what’s not covered in your Toyota car insurance policy, so that there are no surprises when you make a claim. Here are some such situations:
Popular Toyota Car Models in India
Hybrid & Green Cars
Innova Touring Sport
New Camry Hybrid Electrical Vehicle
Land Cruiser Prado
How fast are Digit Insurance Claims Settled?
This is the first question that should come to the mind when switching your insurance company. Good you’re doing that!Read Digit’s Claims Report Card
Why should you buy a Toyota Car Insurance online?
Anyone with a beautiful Toyota car would want to protect it from all possible risks. After all, it’s only human to care for the things and, people we love. Having a Toyota car insurance in place assures you that you and your car will be covered and protected from any losses that may arise unfortunately. This could happen at any time, whether it’s due to an accident, theft or even a natural calamity. To simply put it, a secured car insurance will ensure your wallet doesn’t face any dents 😉
· To protect you from financial losses during unforeseen circumstances
· To protect yourself and your car from damages and losses in case of accidents, natural calamities, thefts, fires and malicious activities.
To comply with the Motor Vehicles Act mandate, of at least having an insurance that covers you for losses and damages caused by your car, to third parties.
Unique Features of Toyota Cars
Features that make Toyota an admirable car brand among more than 1 million Indians
· High Resale Value
· High durability
· Premium Style & Design
· Innovative & Hybrid Technology
· Safest Car Features
· Extremely Reliable
Types of insurance policies available for Toyota cars
1. Third Party Insurance Policy - The one that is mandatory by law.
This Toyota car insurance protects and covers only third-party damages and losses caused by your car in unforeseen circumstances.
2. Standard/Comprehensive Insurance Policy - The one that will protect you with all its heart.
The feature that differentiates the Comprehensive Policy from the Third-Party Policy is that, it also includes coverage for your own damages! 🙂
Recommended Add-Ons for your Toyota Car Insurance
1. Return to Invoice: Get back exactly what you’d spent, in case of complete damages or loss of your Toyota car.
2. Zero Depreciation Add-On a.k.a Bumper-Bumper (Applicable to cars that less than 5 years old): Avoid the cost of depreciation on all your car parts and get back more money during claims!
3. Tyre Protect: Protect your Toyota tyres in all situations, no matter what!
4. Roadside Assistance Cover: We’ll always be there for you and your car 🙂
5. Engine and Gearbox Protection: Protect your car’s vital organs in all situations!
How to claim your Toyota Car Insurance online?
With us, get access to VIP claims in just 3 simple steps!
Step 1 - Call 1800-258-5956. No forms to be filled.
Step 2 - Get a link for Self-Inspection on your registered mobile number. Shoot your car’s damages from your smartphone through a guided step by step process.
Step 3 - Choose the mode of repair you wish to opt for i.e. Advance Cash or Cashless through our network of garages.