Rajarajeswari Nagar RTO Office KA-41
Get a Motor Insurance quote for your Car/Bike
- Hyundai I10
- Hyundai Santro Xing
- Hyundai Elite I20
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire
- Maruti Suzuki Alto
- Ford Figo
- Volkswagen Polo
- Recent years
- New Car
Rajarajeswari Nagar RTO Office Bangalore
Rajarajeswari Nagar RTO Office was established under the Transport Department of Karnataka to ensure a seamless service in all transport-related issues. The RTO provides services such as registration, a new license application, license renewal etc.
It functions as per the provisions under the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988. Rajarajeswari Nagar RTO Office is located at No.27/A, Kenchenahalligrama, Jnanabharati, RVCE Post, Mysore Road, Bangalore. Vehicles registered under this RTO will be given the registration code KA-41.
KA-41 Rajarajeswari Nagar RTO Office
No.27/A, 26/2,27/2, Kenchenahalligrama, Jnanabharati, RVCE Post, Mysore Road, Bangalore - 560056
10AM - 5PM
080 – 28602500
Functions of Rajarajeswari Nagar RTO Office in Bangalore
The RTO office in Rajarajeswari Nagar plays an important role in improving vehicle security and reducing vehicle-related crimes. Following are the functions of the RTO:
- Issue temporary and permanent vehicle registration.
- Conduct driver’s licence tests.
- Issue driver’s licence and learner’s licence.
- Issue interstate and national vehicle permit.
- Issue fitness certificate to commercial vehicles.
- Grant permits to auto-rickshaws, cabs, etc.
- Enforce motor vehicle rules.
- Collect road-taxes and fees.
- Implementing road-related rules issued by the government.
- Renewing driver’s licence and registration certificate.