You’re driving safe. You’ve got your eyes on the road, and your seat belt on. But even if you do everything right, accidents…well, they simply happen. Alas, life is unpredictable! And while we are always praying that your journeys on the road are smooth and safe, it’s important to know how to react if trouble comes.
While we know you’re doing your best to avoid accidents, here’s a list of essential tips to keep in handy in case you’re in an emergency:
· If you or any of your passengers are injured, medical help is priority. Get first aid immediately.
· Observe the site of the accident and note down all the details you can – from the location, to important number plates and names.
· If there are eye-witnesses to the accident, make sure you note down their contact details, so you can follow up with them later.
· Take pictures of the place where the accident happened. In times like these, every detail helps!
· If the police have registered a case, remember to note down the case number.
· Keep track of all the expenses you’ve had to undergo due to the accident. That means, don’t throw a single bill or receipt away!
In case of an unfortunate incident on the road, our no. 1 tip for you is the simplest: don’t panic! Stay calm, and keep a level head.
No matter where you are, always keep our number on speed-dial: 1800 - 103 - 4448.
Here’s to many safe, stress-free road-trips!