Get Pet Insurance for your Cat & Dog
Terms and conditions apply*
What is a Pet Insurance?
What health insurance is to us humans, a pet insurance is to our furry babies! A pet insurance is a type of insurance policy, specially customized to cover for veterinary expenses of your cat, dog or any other pet.
Considering how expensive it can be to maintain your pet’s overall health and wellbeing today, a pet insurance ensures you don’t face any financial difficulties and your pet continues to be your number one priority! 😊
“I don’t think my pet needs a Pet Insurance”
If you believe that, read on
Why would you need a Pet Insurance?
Types of Pet Insurance Plans
What are the benefits of a Pet Insurance?
Tips to keep your pet healthy and happy
Every pet requires ample amount of care and love from their beloved pet parents.
While some animals are pretty self-sufficient, some require more care than others. Here are some basic tips to ensure your pet, whether it’s a cat or a dog is always healthy:
- Tip #1: Ensure your pet is within its healthy weight. In case it’s not, you may need to visit a vet and change his/her diet accordingly.
- Tip #2: Examine your pet by a vet annually, to make sure your pet is healthy and in case of medical issues, they can be detected early.
- Tip #3: Spray or neuter your pet early on.
- Tip #4: Ensure your pet is free of parasites like ticks, heartworms and fleas. In case they’re infected by either of them, get the required treatment or medicines to get rid of them.
- Tip #5: Make sure your pet is vaccinated early against all deadly diseases.