What is 24X7 Roadside Assistance
Get Car/Bike Insurance with 24X7 Roadside Assistance
- Hyundai I10
- Hyundai Santro Xing
- Hyundai Elite I20
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire
- Maruti Suzuki Alto
- Ford Figo
- Volkswagen Polo
- Recent years
- New Car
What is Roadside Assistance?
Roadside Assistance or a Breakdown cover is an add-on you can opt for in your comprehensive car insurance or two-wheeler insurance policy, to help you in times where you need roadside assistance, a.k.a need some help when you’re stuck on the road.
Whether it’s a small mishap or a flat tyre, a 24x7 roadside assistance cover can help you in times of such troubles, without even accounting it as a claim.
How much does a Roadside Assistance cover cost?
You can opt for a Roadside or Breakdown Assistance cover in your comprehensive car or bike insurance policy for a standard minimum addition in your premium. At Digit, for a car it could cost you an additional Rs 102, while for a two-wheeler it could cost you Rs 40.
How does a Roadside Assistance cover work?
Once you’ve already opted for a Roadside/Breakdown Assistance cover in your Digit car or bike insurance plan, using the Roadside Assistance cover in times of need is easy!
All you need to do in times of troubles (when you need the service) is give us a ring at 1800-103-4448 and keep your policy details handy and we’ll be there for you in no time.
With Digit, the Roadside Assistance cover comes with 24x7 support and takes care of the convenience and labor costs too. We serve you up to 500 kms from your city (unlike others covering only 100 kms)
What is Covered in a RSA Cover - Let’s dive into the details
We’re already given you a gist of what all is covered under RSA in your car insurance or bike insurance. However, it’s also vital that you understand the details within your coverages, so you clearly understand the benefits of a roadside or breakdown assistance cover.
Exclusions and Other Things to keep in mind for Roadside Assistance
We’re pretty upfront about our terms and conditions so that when it comes to claims, you’re not in for a surprise. With respect to Digit’s Roadside Assistance cover, here are some things you should keep in mind:
- While our Roadside Assistance cover doesn’t account for as a claim, you can use the cover maximum, for up to 4 times in one policy year.
- You can avail Fuel Assistance up to 2 times in your policy period.
- Roadside Assistance should only be used for times when you have no other option. For instance; if your vehicle can be safely transferred without any trouble to a nearby workshop or dealer, then roadside assistance won’t be applicable in such a case.
- Your Roadside Assistance cover covers for repair and labour costs too, but only up to 45 minutes of roadside assistance, at the spot of where the accident took place.
- Similar to all car and bike claims, you can’t be covered for if you were found driving drunk or without a valid license.