- Hyundai I10
- Hyundai Santro Xing
- Hyundai Elite I20
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire
- Maruti Suzuki Alto
- Ford Figo
- Volkswagen Polo
- Maruti Swift
- Maruti Swift Dzire
- Maruti Alto
- Maruti Baleno
- Hyundai i10
- Hyundai i20
- Hyundai Eon
- Ford Figo
- Honda Amaze
- Honda City
- Recent years
- New Car
Simplifying your Maruti Car Insurance
Maruti has undoubtedly been one of India’s most loved car brands. If you’ve just bought a Maruti car or have had one for years, you would know valuable our cars are for us today. We care for it almost like it’s our second child. Don’t we? Hence, no matter what it’s always wise to protect it against damages and losses that could arise out of unfortunate situations too, and a Maruti Car Insurance could assure you just that.
While the most basic form of car insurance, the third-party liability car insurance allows you to drive legally on Indian roads, and cover damages caused to any third-party; a Comprehensive/Standard Maruti car insurance policy would add an extra layer of protection by also covering damages and losses caused to you and your own car.
What’s Covered in Maruti Car Insurance
What’s not Covered
It is equally important to know what’s not covered in your Maruti car insurance policy, so that there are no surprises when you make a claim. Here are some such situations:
Popular Maruti Car Models in India
Vitara Brezza (Diesel)
Swift DZire (Petrol/CNG)
How fast are Digit Insurance Claims Settled?
This is the first question that should come to the mind when switching your insurance company. Good you’re doing that!Read Digit’s Claims Report Card
About Maruti Suzuki
You probably already know this but, Maruti has been one of India’s most loved car brands. Ever since it’s emblematic Maruti 800 launch back in 1983, it has revolutionized driving amongst Indians. Today it captures almost 50% of the domestic market, catering to the needs of Indians across all demographics. Some of its popular models include Maruti Alto, Ritz, Baleno, Dzire, Swift and A-Star, amongst many others.
Why should you buy a Maruti Car Insurance online?
After spending so much money on your desired car, it is only wise to protect it from all possible risks. After all, it's only human to care for the things and, people we love. Having an insurance in place ensures you and your car are protected and prevents your pocket from any future dents!
· To protect you from financial losses in unforeseen circumstances
· To protect yourself and your car from damages and losses in case of accidents, natural calamities, thefts, fires and malicious activities.
Unique Features of Maruti Cars
What makes India love Maruti cars so much?
· Budget friendly cars across all demographics
· Great after-sale services
· High reliability
· High resistance
· Readily available spares
Types of insurance policies available for Maruti cars
1. Third Party Insurance Policy - The one that is mandatory by law. This Maruti car insurance protects and covers only third-party damages and losses caused by your Maruti car in unforeseen circumstances, such as if your Maruti Car hits another car and damages parts of it. In this case, a Third-Party Maruti Insurance policy will cover for the damages and losses incurred to the third-party but, unfortunately won’t cover any damages caused to your own car.
2. Standard/Comprehensive Insurance Policy - The one that will protect you with all its heart. The feature that differentiates the Comprehensive Policy from the Third-Party Policy is that, it also includes coverage for your own damages! This means, that in any unfortunate situation wherein your car is damages, you will be covered against it and it would be repaired as quickly as possible, without causing any dents to your wallet!
Recommended Add-Ons for your Maruti Car Insurance
1. Return to Invoice: Get back exactly what you’d spent, in case of complete damages or loss of your brand-new Maruti car.
2. Zero Depreciation Add-On a.k.a Bumper-Bumper (Applicable to cars that less than 5 years old): Avoid the cost of depreciation on all your Maruti car parts and get back more money during claims!
3. Tyre Protect: Protect your Maruti tyres in all situations, no matter what!
4. Roadside Assistance Cover: We’ll always be there for you and your car 🙂
5. Engine and Gearbox Protection: Protect your Maruti car’s vital organs in all situations!
How to claim your Maruti Car Insurance online?
With us, get access to VIP claims in just 3 simple steps!
Step 1 - Call 1800-258-5956. No forms to be filled.
Step 2 - Get a link for Self-Inspection on your registered mobile number. Shoot your car’s damages from your smartphone through a guided step by step process.
Step 3 - Choose the mode of repair you wish to opt for.