Buy/Renew Alto K10 Car Insurance Online
Maruti Suzuki manufactures offer a range of affordable commuter vehicles for its consumers. However, none of them is as popular or as well-loved by drivers as the Maruti Suzuki Alto K10.
One of the most economical cars in India at present, Maruti sold around 15500 Alto K10 units in December 2019 alone (1). Apart from the affordable nature of this vehicle, the impressive build quality and drive comfort are additional reasons to opt for an Alto K10.
If you are planning to purchase this model, you must also start thinking about picking up a suitable Alto K10 insurance policy. Such a policy can be immensely helpful in preventing unforeseen expenses that may arise due to accidents involving your car. In this regard, you can choose either a third-party liability or a comprehensive car insurance policy.
A third-party insurance policy is mandatory for all motor vehicles plying on Indian roads as per the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988. Failure to comply with this rule can lead to hefty fines along the lines of Rs.2000 (Rs.4000 for repeat offences).
This third-party liability car insurance policy covers the financial liabilities arising out of damages to a third-party vehicle, property or individual because of accidents involving your car. However, these policies do not offer any financial reprieve to repair damages sustained by your own vehicle in the mishap.
This is why a comprehensive Alto K10 insurance policy is always a better alternative. Here, you can claim own damage, along with the third-party liability, and ensure better-rounded protection for your vehicles.
However, before proceeding with the insurance purchase, you must determine which provider is right for your needs. Take a look!
Alto K10 Car Insurance Price
Premium (for Comprehensive policy)
**Disclaimer - The premium calculation is done for Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 LX Petrol 998. GST excluded.
City - Mumbai, Vehicle registration month - August, NCB - 50%, No Add-ons, Policy not expired, & IDV- Lowest available. The premium calculation is done in August-2020. Please check the final premium by entering your vehicle details above.
What’s Covered in Maruti Alto K10 Car Insurance
Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 Car Insurance plans
Damages/Losses to own car due to an accident
Damages/Losses to own car in case of fire
Damages/Losses to own car in case of a natural calamity
Damages to Third-Party Vehicle
Damages to Third-Party Property
Personal Accident Cover
Injuries/Death of a Third-Party Person
Theft of your car
Doorstep Pick-Up & Drop
Customize your IDV
Extra protection with customized add-ons
How to file a Claim?
After you buy or renew our car insurance plan, you live tension free as we have a 3-step, completely digital claims process!
Just call on 1800-258-5956. No forms to be filled
Get a link for Self-Inspection on your registered mobile number. Shoot your vehicle’s damages from your smartphone through a guided step by step process.
Choose the mode of repair you wish to opt for i.e. Reimbursement or Cashless through our network of garages.
How fast are Digit Insurance Claims Settled?
This is the first question that should come to your mind when switching your insurance company. Good you’re doing that!Read Digit’s Claims Report Card
Reasons to choose Digit for Maruti Alto K10 Car Insurance Policy
Digit is a reputed name in the car insurance sector and offers diverse customisation in its policies.
At Digit, we offer our policyholders the benefit to customise and alter plans according to their specific requirements. Here is a look at some of the benefits you can expect from us –
- Good Claim Settlement Ratio - After a vehicular accident that leaves your car in bad shape, it is only natural for you to worry about the financial liabilities to initiate repairs for the vehicle. At such a time, Digit will stand beside you and help you seek the necessary repairs in no time. You will not need to worry about whether your claims will meet with approval. Our policyholders can rest easy knowing that we do not refute any claim filings on unreasonable grounds.
- Digital Claim Process for Simpler Filings - When you buy our Alto K10 insurance policy, you can easily file insurance claims from the comfort of your home or office. With no need to queue outside our offices; our completely online claim filing process will save a considerable amount of your time. Moreover, you can also complete the inspection process for your bike from your own smartphone when you raise a claim. To do so, simply click pictures of the damage and send it to us via the link we provide. Our experts will take a look at it and move forward with your claim. You will no longer need to wait for insurance company representatives to visit your home to assess damages!
- A Vast Selection of Car Insurance Add-on - Car insurance add-ons can significantly increase coverage under your policy. For example, with a consumables cover, you can file a claim for damages to certain parts of your vehicle, which are otherwise outside the purview of insurance policy coverage. Therefore, you can recover the cost of replacing nuts, bolts, oils and such others with this add-on. Apart from the consumables cover, Digit offers 6 other add-ons including engine protection, tyre protection, zero depreciation, return to invoice cover, passenger cover and roadside assistance. Don’t worry! Picking an add-on will only hike your Alto K10 insurance price by a nominal amount.
- The Ability to Customise Your IDV - The Insured Declared Value or IDV is the financial package that you can claim from your insurance provider in case your car undergoes irreparable damage or is stolen. Since facing such incidents would lead to substantial financial losses, a higher IDV under your car insurance policy is always more desirable. At Digit, we allow you to alter this value to your own liking. You can lower or raise the IDV, tailoring the Alto K10 insurance policy as per your needs.
- An Always-Ready Customer Care Team - Accidents are not planned events, and you cannot foresee when such an incident will occur. This is why we are always ready to assist you, whether it is day or night. Our customer care facilities are even available on Sundays and national holidays. All you need to do is dial 1800-103-4448, and we will resolve any doubts that you have regarding your Alto K10 insurance policy.
- More than 1400 Network Garages - Our wide circle of network garages is spread out across India to provide accidental repair and replacement services to policyholders whenever required. When Digit customers seek accidental repair at such a garage, they can expect brilliant services without having to pay cash for it. Therefore, you do not need to have cash readily available to initiate repairs at these select service centres.
- Doorstep Pick Up and Drop Off Facilities for Accidental Repairs - If you opt for repairs from one of our network garages, you also have the facility to avail pick-up services for your damaged car. On doing so, you can rest easy at home while a representative from the garage brings your vehicle around for repairs. Additionally, we also drop off the car to the desired address once the work is complete.
Digit policyholders can also look forward to a range of other benefits apart from the ones mentioned here.
With affordable Alto K10 car insurance price, you can also expect pocket-friendly purchases and renewals when opting for Digit’s policy.
So, drive without fear!
Why is it important to buy Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 Car Insurance?
The Maruti Suzuki Alto K 10 is packed with a lot of new generation features. It is important to get a car insured. There are two types of car insurance out of which coverage for Third-Party Liabilities is mandatory. The second type of plan, Comprehensive Insurance, is optional to buy but includes complete protection for your car. Following are the benefits of the same:
More about Maruti Suzuki Alto K10
Small does not mean you cannot expect trendy and latest innovations packed in it. Maruti Suzuki Alto redefined its position with Alto K10. Though this small car buys many of its features from Alto 800, it is about 150 mm longer.
Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 was introduced with three variants. The car comes with a manual transmission while the higher version has an automatic option as well. It is available for petrol and CNG fuel type.
It is a new generation compact car and is built on the same platform as the third generation Wagon R. This mini hatchback comes with a bolder appeal, with the chrome highlighted grille, front fog lamp, and a smart bumper. The taillights are quite sleek giving the car an elegant yet modern look.
Why should you buy Maruti Suzuki Alto K 10?
Maruti Suzuki Alto K-10 is the best-preferred car for the newer generation which is priced between Rs 3.65 lakhs to Rs.4.44 lakhs. To enhance the experience of driving, you now get an automatic version of this car. It comes with three variants that include LX, LXi, and VXi.
If the number of rides are more than 4-5 per day, then Alto K-10 can be considered. It gives a mileage of 24.07 km per litre with both 5-speed manual and automatic transmission. You can be relieved of the pollution control as the car complies with the BS-VI emission norms. Price-wise the car is quite affordable and is fuel-efficient, making it the perfect car for your daily commute. For safety features, Maruti Alto K -10 gives central locking, power door lock and child safety lock as well.
Check: Know more about Maruti Car Insurance
Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 - Variants and ex-Showroom Price
ex-Showroom Price (may change as per the city)
LX 998 cc, Manual, Petrol
LXI 998 cc, Manual, Petrol
VXI 998 cc, Manual, Petrol
VXI Optional 998 cc, Manual, Petrol
VXI AGS 998 cc, Automatic, Petrol
LXI CNG 998 cc, Manual, CNG