- Hyundai I10
- Hyundai Santro Xing
- Hyundai Elite I20
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire
- Maruti Suzuki Alto
- Ford Figo
- Volkswagen Polo
- Maruti Swift
- Maruti Swift Dzire
- Maruti Alto
- Maruti Baleno
- Hyundai i10
- Hyundai i20
- Hyundai Eon
- Ford Figo
- Honda Amaze
- Honda City
- Recent years
- New Car
Simplifying your Tata Car Insurance
Tata Motors being a homegrown brand, have largely been designed and suited for Indian cities and hence also come with a low maintenance cost. However, they are still prone to damages faced by accidents, natural calamities and thefts, among other unfortunate situations that can occur just about anywhere and anytime! After all, unfortunate situations don’t come announced with a scheduled time and place! But, that’s why you can instead secure your car with a Tata Car Insurance that will protect you against all the odds.
While the most basic, Third-Party car insurance is a must to even just drive on Indian roads, it also protects you against losses in cases of damages to a third-party by your Tata car. However, the Standard/Comprehensive Car Insurance policy not only protects third-party damages but also, covers damages of your own car! After all, isn’t that what matters the most?
What’s Covered in Tata Car Insurance
What’s not Covered
It is equally important to know what’s not covered in your Tata car insurance policy, so that there are no surprises when you make a claim. Here are some such situations:
Popular Tata Car Models in India
Tata Indigo eCs
Tata GenX Nano
Tata Indica (discontinued in 2018)
How fast are Digit Insurance Claims Settled?
This is the first question that should come to the mind when switching your insurance company. Good you’re doing that!Read Digit’s Claims Report Card
About Tata Motors
You’ve probably seen several Tata cars on a daily basis. Homegrown brand, Tata has always been a desired option for Indians looking for affordable, compact yet spacious cars. Its most famous breakthrough was the world’s cheapest car, the Tata Nano at under 1.5 lakhs aimed at a large chunk of India’s middle-class population. With other cars on its belt such as the infamous Indica to its latest Harrier, Tata has continuously been evolving with its technology to suit all levels of the Indian demographic.
Why should you buy a Tata Car Insurance online?
Some things are compulsory in life and, a minimum Third-Party Liability insurance policy is one of them! According to the Motor Vehicles Act, every car in India must at least purchase a Third-Party Liability Policy that protects the owner from losses due to damages/losses to a third-party vehicle, person or property.
However, every car is a priced possession and using it on a daily basis means it’s prone to a lot of risks too! Therefore, we recommend a Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy instead that will not only protect losses against third-parties but will also cover for damages and losses incurred to you and your car!
Additionally, buying a Tata car insurance online means the process of buying and claiming an insurance would be a lot easier, as opposed to the traditional methods. You can not only sit at the comfort of your home and compare Tata car insurance quotes online but, the process of buying and claiming too would be a lot easier. For instance; with Digit while buying your Tata car insurance online, you can also customize your IDV and customize your plan online as per your needs and requirements.
Unique Features of Tata Cars
· Strong Exteriors
· Affordable Prices
· Low Maintenance
· Designed for Indian Roads
Types of insurance policies available for Mahindra cars
1. Third Party Insurance Policy - The one that is mandatory by law. A Third-Party Car Insurance for your Tata car will protect you against any losses due to damages to a third-party. For example; While driving, if you God forbid hit someone and they’re injured, your third-party car insurance policy will cover for the financial costs of the injured party.
2. Standard/Comprehensive Insurance Policy - The one that will protect you with all its heart. What’s great about a Standard Insurance Policy is that, it protects both damages against third-parties and your own car! For instance, in the same case as above- if your car gets damaged in the process, a Standard Insurance Policy will cover the losses against the same.
Recommended Add-ons for your Tata Car Insurance
1. Return to Invoice: Get back exactly what you’d spent, in case of complete damages or loss of your brand new Tata car.
2. Zero Depreciation Add-On a.k.a Bumper-Bumper (Applicable to cars that less than 5 years old): Avoid the cost of depreciation on all your Tata car parts and get back more money during claims!
3. Tyre Protect: Protect those tyres in all situations, no matter what!
4. Roadside Assistance Cover: We’ll always be there for you and your car, without ever affecting your NCB.
5. Engine and Gearbox Protection: Protect your Tata car’s vital organs in all situations!
How to claim your Tata Car Insurance online?
With us, get access to VIP claims in just 3 simple steps!
Step 1 - Call 1800-258-5956. No forms to be filled.
Step 2 - Get a link for Self-Inspection on your registered mobile number. Shoot your car’s damages from your smartphone through a guided step by step process.
Step 3 - Choose the mode of repair you wish to opt for.