- Hyundai I10
- Hyundai Santro Xing
- Hyundai Elite I20
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire
- Maruti Suzuki Alto
- Ford Figo
- Volkswagen Polo
- Maruti Swift
- Maruti Swift Dzire
- Maruti Alto
- Maruti Baleno
- Hyundai i10
- Hyundai i20
- Hyundai Eon
- Ford Figo
- Honda Amaze
- Honda City
- Recent years
- New Car
Simplifying your Mahindra Car Insurance
Mahindra cars are known to be rugged and steady. However, given the rate of accidents and state of road conditions, a Mahindra car is still prone to damages and risks. Based on Mahindra’s unique features and specifications and its varied car models in the market, we’re here to guide you to pick the right car insurance that will help keep it protected for years, whilst maintaining your bank balance positively.
For starters, the most basic and required form of it all, the Third-Party Insurance, will ensure your Mahindra car is legal to drive around India, whilst also covering any possible damages and losses to a third-party person, property or vehicle. However, the Standard or Comprehensive policy will not only cover for third-party damages but, also cover for what you love the most- your Mahindra car! Additionally, one is always open to opt for customized add-ons to add layers of shield to their most prized possession.
What’s Covered in Mahindra Car Insurance
What’s not Covered
It is equally important to know what’s not covered in your Mahindra car insurance policy, so that there are no surprises when you make a claim. Here are some such situations:
Popular Mahindra Car Models in India
Mahindra Verito Vibe
How fast are Digit Insurance Claims Settled?
This is the first question that should come to the mind when switching your insurance company. Good you’re doing that!Read Digit’s Claims Report Card
One of India’s top selling car brands, Mahindra has been known for its powerful engines and reliable SUV range. From its famous Bolero and Scorpio to its luxurious cars like the Marazzo and latest sports luxury car, Battista; Mahindra has always been on the forefront of the automobile industry in India. In fact, with its latest innovations and entry into the electric cars segment, they’re only getting better and currently stand as one of India’s top three car brands.
Why should you buy a Mahindra car insurance online?
Mahindra cars are known for its ruggedness and reliability. However, they’re not cheap or devoid of damages. The last thing you want is to spend extra money for damages and losses not under your control. This could happen anytime- whether it’s an accident, natural calamity, theft or even a malicious act by someone. A Mahindra car insurance assures you that you and your car will be covered and protected from any losses that may arise unfortunately. Moreover, with the ease of digitization today, buying a Maruti Car Insurance online means the process of buying and claiming an insurance too would be a lot easier. For instance, with Digit’s Mahindra Car Insurance online, you don’t need to aimlessly wait for a surveyor during claims and instead, everything can be done online, with the click of a few buttons!
Additionally, all cars need to comply with the Motor Vehicles Act mandate, and at least buy a Third-Party Liability car insurance, that would cover you for losses caused due to damages by your car to a third-party vehicle, person or property. However, given the risks today, we do recommend a Comprehensive Mahindra Car Insurance that will protect you and your car too!
Unique Features of Mahindra Cars
· Highly Reliable
· Futuristic Features
· Rugged Built
· High Durability
· Powerful Engine
Types of insurance policies available for Mahindra cars
1. Third Party Insurance Policy - The one that is mandatory by law. This Mahindra car insurance protects and covers only third-party damages and losses caused by your car in unforeseen circumstances. For instance; if your Mahindra car accidentally damages a third-party property, then your Third-Party Car Insurance will cover for the losses of the same. However, it still won’t cover the damages the situation causes to you and your own car!
2. Standard/Comprehensive Insurance Policy -The one that will protect you with all its heart. The feature that differentiates the Comprehensive Policy from the Third-Party Policy is that, it also includes coverage for your own damages! This means, whether your car has been damaged due to a minor or major accident or even due to something like a fire and a flood, your Mahindra Standard Car Insurance Policy will cover for the losses and damages incurred.
Recommended Add-Ons for your Mahindra Car Insurance
1. Return to Invoice: Get back exactly what you’d spent, in case of complete damages or loss of your Mahindra car.
2. Zero Depreciation Add-On a.k.a Bumper-Bumper (Applicable to Mahindra cars that less than 5 years old): Avoid the cost of depreciation on all your Mahindra car parts and get back more money during claims!
3. Tyre Protect: Protect those tyres in all situations, no matter what!
4. Roadside Assistance Cover: We’ll always be there for you and your car, without ever affecting your NCB 🙂
5. Engine and Gearbox Protection: Protect your Mahindra car’s vital organs in all situations!
How to claim your Mahindra Car Insurance online?
With us, get access to VIP claims in just 3 simple steps!
Step 1 - Call 1800-258-5956. No forms to be filled.
Step 2 - Get a link for Self-Inspection on your registered mobile number. Shoot your car’s damages from your smartphone through a guided step by step process.
Step 3 - Choose the mode of repair you wish to opt for.