- Hyundai I10
- Hyundai Santro Xing
- Hyundai Elite I20
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire
- Maruti Suzuki Alto
- Ford Figo
- Volkswagen Polo
- Maruti Swift
- Maruti Swift Dzire
- Maruti Alto
- Maruti Baleno
- Hyundai i10
- Hyundai i20
- Hyundai Eon
- Ford Figo
- Honda Amaze
- Honda City
- Recent years
- New Car
Simplifying your Toyota Car Insurance
Ever since its inception in India in 1999, Toyota has been a preferred premium car brand amongst Indian families. After all, it is one of the most reliable cars out there, which you know will last for years to come. While you may have already got a Toyota car insurance whilst purchasing your car itself, it’s probably only valid for a year and that’s where we come in to the picture, to help you protect your car for the years that lie ahead. After all, our cars are one of our most loved assets and it’s only natural to protect and cover for the things that we love.
While the most basic, Third-Party Toyota Car Insurance fulfils your legal requirement to drive on Indian roads and covers you for possible third-party damages, the Standard/Comprehensive gives you and your car an additional shield that also protects you against any losses and damages to you and your car. These losses could arise from any unfortunate situations such as road accidents, natural calamities, fires, thefts or even malicious acts.
What’s Covered in Toyota Car Insurance
What’s not Covered
It is equally important to know what’s not covered in your Toyota car insurance policy, so that there are no surprises when you make a claim. Here are some such situations:
Popular Toyota Car Models in India
Hybrid & Green Cars
Innova Touring Sport
New Camry Hybrid Electrical Vehicle
Land Cruiser Prado
How fast are Digit Insurance Claims Settled?
This is the first question that should come to the mind when switching your insurance company. Good you’re doing that!Read Digit’s Claims Report Card
One of the most reputed automobile brands in India, Toyota is better known for its range of large and premium range of highly durable cars. Focused around its ‘Kaizen’ philosophy of continuous improvement, Toyota has been one of the most innovative car companies, one that is also known for its unique technology when it comes to in-built safety features and its recently popular hybrid and green electrical cars. While a Toyota car is highly durable and comparatively safe, it’s also slightly more expensive than other cars available in India. This means maintenance, repairs and a lot of its spare parts such as their original tyres are costlier. However, if you are planning to buy a comprehensive Toyota car insurance with the right add-ons, you’ll mostly be covered from spending on its repairs and maintenances in the case of unforeseen and unfortunate situations.
Why should you buy a Toyota Car Insurance online?
Anyone with a beautiful Toyota car would want to protect it from all possible risks. After all, it’s only human to care for the things and, people we love. Having a Toyota car insurance in place assures you that you and your car will be covered and protected from any losses that may arise unfortunately. This could happen at any time, whether it’s due to an accident, theft or even a natural calamity. To simply put it, a secured car insurance will ensure your wallet doesn’t face any dents 😉
· To protect you from financial losses during unforeseen circumstances
· To protect yourself and your car from damages and losses in case of accidents, natural calamities, thefts, fires and malicious activities.
To comply with the Motor Vehicles Act mandate, of at least having an insurance that covers you for losses and damages caused by your car, to third parties.
Unique Features of Toyota Cars
Features that make Toyota an admirable car brand among more than 1 million Indians
· High Resale Value
· High durability
· Premium Style & Design
· Innovative & Hybrid Technology
· Safest Car Features
· Extremely Reliable
Types of insurance policies available for Toyota cars
1. Third Party Insurance Policy - The one that is mandatory by law. This Toyota car insurance protects and covers only third-party damages and losses caused by your car in unforeseen circumstances. For example: You’ve decided to go on a family road trip in your Toyota Innova but accidentally hit someone's car on your way. In this case, your Third-Party Toyota Insurance will cover the damage costs for the third-party. However, damages to your own car wouldn’t be covered in this case.
2. Standard/Comprehensive Insurance Policy - The one that will protect you with all its heart. The feature that differentiates the Comprehensive Policy from the Third-Party Policy is that, it also includes coverage for your own damages! Say, for instance you’ve gone for an event and unfortunately, the parking lot catches fire, also damaging your Toyota car. In this case, your Standard Toyota Insurance policy will cover all damages and losses incurred because of the same.
Recommended Add-Ons for your Toyota Car Insurance
1. Return to Invoice: Get back exactly what you’d spent, in case of complete damages or loss of your Toyota car.
2. Zero Depreciation Add-On a.k.a Bumper-Bumper (Applicable to cars that less than 5 years old): Avoid the cost of depreciation on all your car parts and get back more money during claims!
3. Tyre Protect: Protect your Toyota tyres in all situations, no matter what!
4. Roadside Assistance Cover: We’ll always be there for you and your car 🙂
5. Engine and Gearbox Protection: Protect your car’s vital organs in all situations!
How to claim your Toyota Car Insurance online?
With us, get access to VIP claims in just 3 simple steps!
Step 1 - Call 1800-258-5956. No forms to be filled.
Step 2 - Get a link for Self-Inspection on your registered mobile number. Shoot your car’s damages from your smartphone through a guided step by step process.
Step 3 - Choose the mode of repair you wish to opt for.