Toyota Car Insurance Price & Policy Renewal Online
What’s Covered in Toyota Car Insurance
What’s not Covered
It is equally important to know what’s not covered in your car insurance policy, so that there are no surprises when you make a claim. Here are some such situations:
Car Insurance plans for Toyota
Damages/Losses to own car due to an accident
Damages/Losses to own car in case of fire
Damages/Losses to own car in case of a natural calamity
Damages to Third-Party Vehicle
Damages to Third-Party Property
Personal Accident Cover
Injuries/Death of a Third-Party Person
Theft of your car
Doorstep Pick-Up & Drop
Customize your IDV
Extra protection with customized add-ons
How to file a Claim?
After you buy or renew our car insurance plan, you live tension free as we have a 3-step, completely digital claims process!
Just call on 1800-258-5956. No forms to be filled
Get a link for Self-Inspection on your registered mobile number. Shoot your vehicle’s damages from your smartphone through a guided step by step process.
Choose the mode of repair you wish to opt for i.e. Reimbursement or Cashless through our network of garages.
How fast are Digit Insurance Claims Settled?
This is the first question that should come to the mind when switching your insurance company. Good you’re doing that!Read Digit’s Claims Report Card
Why must you Consider a Toyota Car in India?
Toyota has not only managed to endure in the highly competitive four-wheeler market in India but also thrive quite impressively.
Listed below are some reasons why Toyota is a force to be reckoned with when it comes to quality vehicles in the country.
- Reliability and Brand Repute - Toyota is a global brand with numerous impressive feats in the field of automobile manufacture. The company’s reputation precedes it, along with its stellar service quality. Whether you pick the Corolla, the popular Innova, or the premium Qualis, each car promises impeccable quality. The company is so sure about its products that it promises Quality, Durability and Reliability on every purchase.
- Excellent Family Carriers - Indians prefer to travel together in a single car. With extended families, smaller vehicles often lack the space necessary to travel in a group. Toyota’s Innova is one of the most favoured family carriers on the nation’s roads today. Since its launch, this Innova has remained the top multi-purpose vehicle, and with good reason.
- Impressive Fuel Economy - If you are the kind of person who checks a car’s mileage statistics before anything else, Toyota vehicles should be to your liking. Along with Maruti Suzuki, Toyota is the only other brand in India whose vehicles greatly impress with their fuel economy.
Lastly, most Toyota cars can easily clock more than one lakh kilometres throughout its life. With increased durability, you stand the chance of restricting frequent replacements or repairs.
Nevertheless, their increased durability cannot protect such vehicles in the event of catastrophic accidents. In such a case, you would need to initiate costly repairs. Thankfully, availing Toyota car insurance in India can prevent these out-of-pocket expenses.
Reasons to Buy/renew Toyota Car Insurance
As stated previously, car owners in India need to mandatorily hold an insurance policy for their vehicles.
However, this is not the sole reason why you need to purchase such a policy or undertake Toyota car insurance renewal. Listed below are some other benefits of holding these insurance policies:
- Third-party Liability Protection - An accident does not just damage your own car. Similar damage may befall a third-person, vehicle or their property. The owner-driver is liable for these accidental damages. A third-party liability car insurance policy ensures that you do not need to bear the financial or legal responsibilities arising from such third-party damages.
- Own Damage Financial Coverage - A third-party insurance policy can help cover the liabilities arising from damage to a third-party. However, these policies do not provide any financial assistance to repair the damage suffered by your own vehicle in due course of an accident. Similarly, you cannot claim against third-party policies in the event of damage to your vehicle from natural or man-made calamities. In this regard, you should opt for a comprehensive Toyota car insurance policy. These policies include third-party liability coverage, along with support for own damage as well. Additionally, you can also claim such a policy if your vehicle suffers from damage during floods, earthquakes or other disasters.
- Coverage against Car Theft or Irreparable Damage - Major accidents can lead to your Toyota being totalled. Alternatively, you may lose your beloved vehicle due to theft. In both of these cases, owners suffer a significant financial loss. A Toyota car insurance policy offers financial assistance in such events as well. The exact amount of assistance depends on your vehicle’s Insured Declared Value. Regardless of the sum, this financial support can help you minimise losses, as well as afford a replacement vehicle.
- Personal Accident Cover - Personal accident cover is mandated by IRDAI for all vehicular insurance policies. With such coverage in place, one can avail a significant payout in case of accidental death or disability of the driver-owner of the insured car.
- Impressive No Claim Bonus Offers - When you undertake Toyota car insurance renewal in India, you can also take advantage of no claim bonus benefits from the insurer. To become eligible, a policyholder needs to experience a claim-free year. With each such non-claim year, you can earn hefty discounts on the premium payable towards the own-damage portion of your policy.
You can even accumulate a discount of up to 50% on this part of the policy’s premium, provided you enjoy five consecutive claim-free years.
The insurance provider you choose plays a vital role in determining what benefits you can avail from a car insurance policy. You must, therefore, pick a reputed insurer, who can fulfil your requirements without overburdening you with hefty premiums. Digit is one such insurance provider you can consider in this regard.
Don’t believe us? Take a look at what our policies have to offer!
Benefits of renewing Toyota Car Insurance Policy with Digit
Digit is a leading car insurance provider in India, proffering a wide variety of policies to Toyota and other car owners in the country. Here are some reasons why you should choose us when picking car insurance policies:
- Hassle-Free Claims Online - Our aim has always been to simplify the procedure of availing and claiming insurance policies. You can initiate the process without having to fill out any forms and by placing a call on our number – 1800-258-5956. Furthermore, you can do away with a company-generated inspection process while raising claims, and instead enjoy a smartphone-enabled self-inspection, which is significantly less time-consuming.
- Ability to Increase Insured Declared Value - With Digit, you can customise your IDV and choose a higher one. A higher IDV ensures that you can claim a significant sum when an accident or theft forces you to replace your current vehicle for a new model.
- Policy Customisation with Useful Add-Ons - Add-ons allow you to customise your insurance policy for enhanced financial protection against several forms of damages. At Digit, we offer seven well-rounded and practical add-ons or riders for your Toyota car insurance policy. These include consumable cover, engine and gearbox protection, return to invoice cover, zero depreciation, roadside assistance and others.
- 24x7 Quality Customer Care Services - We offer instant customer care services 24 hours a day. Regardless of the hour, you can contact us for speedy and reliable assistance.
- Accelerated Claim Settlements - With our online claim filing, claim settlements are initiated much faster than anywhere else. You do not need to wait for months to receive the reimbursement from our side.
- A Substantial Number of Network Garages - Digit collaborates with more than 1400 network garages spread across India to offer cashless repair services to our policyholders.
What more can you desire from your insurance provider?
Tips to Reduce Toyota Car Insurance Premiums
If bearing the hefty premiums for car insurance policies is a trouble for you, here are some ways to reduce them and alleviate the strain on your finances.
- Take Advantage of NCB – If you claim your policy for every minor dent or scratch, you may lose more than you stand to gain. Instead, reserve your claim applications to major accidents where costly repairs are involved. This should allow you to use NCB to reduce policy premiums during renewal.
- Choose a Policy with Higher Voluntary Deductibles – Policies with higher voluntary deductibles tend to be cheaper since they limit liability for the insurance provider. However, during accidents, you would need to bear a significant portion of the repair costs if you opt for such high deductible policies.
So, make sure you choose carefully and wisely!