Firstly, some aspects of travel insurance make sense for all kinds of travelers.
1. Trip Cancellation Benefit - In case of an emergency, if your trip has to be cancelled before it even starts, our travel insurance will cover you for
all non-refundable expenses up to a certain limit. Especially if you’ve made all your bookings 2-3 months in advance but
at the last minute, there’s an emergency and you can’t make it. This benefit then comes to your advantage!
2. Flight Delay Benefit - Happens to everyone, right? A delayed flight is
a massive inconvenience, and a benefit like this can help you get
through those hours at the airport with a little smile as you’ll be covered for
the small expenses like a book or a
3. Missed Flight Benefit - This can be a huge bad start or end to the
trip, if the incoming flight is delayed due to which the missed connection is
missed! This benefit makes sure that such Bollywood like tragedy is covered
4. Checked-In Baggage Loss or Delay - Indians love to shop and that’s a
great thing! But that makes our bags very dear to us as well. Therefore benefit
covers any delay or loss of the same, can really come handy. Esp. when you have
those new outfits or bags that you just
5. Medical Expenses Due to an Injury or Accident or Illness - We hope you
don’t have to ever visit a hospital, esp. not in a foreign country. But if you
do, you’ll see how many
tourists you’ll find there! And medical expenses in other countries can be
higher than your full trip’s budget.
Therefore, whether you’re travelling alone or in a group, this benefit is a
6. Emergency Medical Treatment & Evacuation - Again, if you’re caught in
situation where you need a medical evacuation, we’ll fly or run to you to get
7. Trip Abandonment - Many a times, the trip doesn’t go as per plan and
has to be cut short due to an emergency back home or to a
co-passenger. In such cases, your wallet may really be hurt with the
non-refundable expenses for the bookings for the
remaining days of your trip or for coming back to India. This benefit takes
of just that!
8. Financial Emergency Cash - When travelling with a family, if all the
traveler cheques, cash, cards are stolen and there is no emergency cash, this
benefit can come to the rescue.
9. Loss of Passport - A common fear amongst people and rightfully so. A
passport being stolen can be the worst nightmare for a traveller, esp.
travelling with the family. This benefit makes sure you are covered for the
expenses it takes to get through the
10. Personal Liability & Bail Bond - If due to an unfortunate incident,
there are any legal charges against a traveller while on the travel, this
pays for them.