Property Insurance,Burglary Insurance ,Management Liability Insurance ,General Liability Insurance,Workmen Compensation,Professional Liability Insurance,Directors & Officers Liability,Fidelity Insurance,Contractors All Risk Insurance,Contractors Plant and Machinery Insurance,Erection All Risk Insurance,Money Insurance,Marine Cargo Insurance,Plate Glass Insurance,Sign Board Insurance,Commercial Vehicle Insurance ,Group Covid Cover,Group Medical Cover
Banking Finance and Insurance,Computer IT Technology and Communication,Contruction and Real Estate,Manufactuuring,Medical and Pharmaceuticals,Services,Retail and E-commerce ,Automobiles and Electronics ,Home Lifestyle and Fitness,OthersCommercial_lines
Thank you for sharing your details with us!
What is Erection All Risks Insurance?
Erection All Risks insurance is a policy which provides financial cover during the policy period for loss or damage to project property during the construction phase till successful competition of testing and commissioning of project.
Important facts ·
- As per Indian Labour statistics, the number of fatal injuries from industrial accidents has seen a rising trend.
- As per official data, there were 4,499 industrial accidents in 2014. Out of these, 515 were fatal.
- India has only one inspector for every 500 factories as per data released by British Safety Council.
What is covered in Erection All Risks Insurance?
What’s not Covered?
There are specific exclusions under Digit’s insurance policy. Some of them are as follows:
Who needs Erection All Risks Insurance?
The insurance policy can be bought by the ones mentioned below:
Why do you need to buy Erection All Risks Insurance policy?
Avail Digit’s Erection All Risks Insurance policy for:
How is the premium calculated for Erection All risks insurance?
The premium under Erection All Risks insurance policy depends on the factors listed below:
How to choose the best Erection All Risks Insurance policy?
To choose the right Erection All Risks insurance policy, you need to consider the factors mentioned below:
1. Sum insured – Getting the right sum insured is vital for choosing the right insurance policy. It will ensure that you are covered for any eventuality.
2. Right coverage – The policy offering the right coverage is another thing that needs to be considered when deciding which Erection All Risks policy you should avail.
3. Hassle-free claim process – Get the policy from an insurer with a hassle-free claim process. Ensuring that will mean that you get it settled easily and quickly at the time of claim settlement, you get it settled easily and quickly.
4. Compare policies of different insurers – Compare policies offered by other insurers in the market. It will help you know which features the policy has and based on that, select the right policy for yourself.