Hyundai Creta Car Insurance Price & Policy Renewal Online
Hyundai Creta, ever since its first model rolled out in 2014, has enjoyed unparalleled popularity in the Indian market. The new-gen Creta, equipped with more features than its predecessor, has also caused quite a stir in the market, continuing the legacy of the brand.
Creta is undoubtedly a most promising product from Hyundai and its sales figures justly reflect the substantial popularity of this particular model. Naturally, Hyundai Creta insurance policy purchases have also witnessed a noticeable increase in the last few years.
As you might know, as per the Motor Vehicles Act 1988, all vehicle owners should possess a third-party liability car insurance policy in order to ply Indian roads legally.
Such a policy covers the costs arising out of damages to a third-party caused by your Creta. If you don’t possess one, you can be penalised with a traffic fine of Rs.2000 (and Rs.4000 for a repeated offence).
Apart from this, possessing a car insurance policy for your Creta can save you a great deal of financial burden caused due to unforeseen events; and, even more so if you avail a comprehensive Creta insurance policy.
But, there’s more to buying/renewing an insurance policy for your Creta if you want to maximise the benefits from it. This involves choosing an insurer with which you can enjoy optimal coverage and advantages.
Hyundai Creta Insurance Renewal Price
Premium (for own damage only policy)
**Disclaimer - The premium calculation is done for Hyundai Creta 1.6 Dual Vtvt 6sp Sx (o) Exe Petrol 1591. GST excluded.
City - Mumbai, Vehicle registration month - August, NCB - 50%, No Add-ons, Policy not expired, & IDV- Lowest available. The premium calculation is done in August-2020. Please check the final premium by entering your vehicle details above.
What’s Covered in Hyundai Creta Car Insurance
Hyundai Creta Car Insurance plans
Damages/Losses to own car due to an accident
Damages/Losses to own car in case of fire
Damages/Losses to own car in case of a natural calamity
Damages to Third-Party Vehicle
Damages to Third-Party Property
Personal Accident Cover
Injuries/Death of a Third-Party Person
Theft of your car
Doorstep Pick-Up & Drop
Customize your IDV
Extra protection with customized add-ons
How to file a Claim?
After you buy or renew our car insurance plan, you live tension free as we have a 3-step, completely digital claims process!
Just call on 1800-258-5956. No forms to be filled
Get a link for Self-Inspection on your registered mobile number. Shoot your vehicle’s damages from your smartphone through a guided step by step process.
Choose the mode of repair you wish to opt for i.e. Reimbursement or Cashless through our network of garages.
How fast are Digit Insurance Claims Settled?
This is the first question that should come to your mind when switching your insurance company. Good you’re doing that!Read Digit’s Claims Report Card
Reasons to buy/renew Hyundai Creta Insurance with Digit?
The choice of an insurance company is critical when you are purchasing or renewing a car insurance policy for your Creta. That’s because the full range of benefits you enjoy depends on the insurer’s offerings.
So, turning to a reputed insurance company can potentially augment the conveniences of a Creta car insurance policy. On that note, Digit might be the insurance provider you need and deserve for your car.
Let’s see why and how Digit’s Creta insurance policy is the perfect financial safeguard for your car!
- Digitised Claim Procedure - Gone are the days when you had to wait for an insurance company representative to come and inspect damages to have your claim validated and registered. Our claim raising procedure is entirely digitised to reduce the time and hassle on your part. All you need to do to raise a claim with us against your Hyundai Creta insurance policy is place a call with us, and subsequently, upload photos of damages to your vehicle through your smartphone on the link we provide. We will then examine the images and settle your claim as per the mode you choose – whether reimbursement or cashless.
- Speedy Claim Settlement Process - It can be overwhelming when there’s a sudden huge expense out of nowhere, and we understand that. Therefore, our team spares no effort to ensure that the claim against your Creta car insurance policy is settled as early as possible. With us, you can rest assured to avoid any red tapes and receive your settlement pronto.
- Higher IDV with Customization available - Typically, we calculate the IDV for your Creta as the manufacturer's listed price minus the depreciation. That’s the amount you receive if your car is stolen or totalled. But, you might want to avail a higher compensation against the total loss of your Creta. What then? Well, with Digit you can customise the IDV with a slight tweak of the Creta 2020 insurance price! With us, you can choose to increase the Insured Declared Value so as to receive a higher amount when eventualities, like theft or irreparable damage to the vehicle, come to pass.
An array of Car Insurance Add-Ons - You can choose from a buffet of add-ons we provide to maximise the coverage under your Hyundai Creta new car insurance policy. That way, you can make your policy more comprehensive and protect your finances against additional eventualities. In total, we provide seven add-ons. These are:
- Zero depreciation cover
- Passenger cover
- Breakdown assistance
- Tyre Protect cover
- Consumable cover
- Return to invoice cover
- Engine and Gear-box protection cover
These add-ons increase the extent of the coverage you receive against a nominal increase in the Creta insurance price.
- 24X7 Assistance - Accidents can happen at any time, and so, customer service cannot be restricted to only weekdays and working hours. For which reason, our customer assistance services are available round the clock, no matter if it’s a Sunday or any national holiday. You can reach out to us anytime, and our team will address your issue instantly.
- 1400+ Network Garages across India - Low on cash, but urgently need to get your Hyundai Creta repaired after an accident? With our Creta insurance policy, you are in luck! We boast of an extensive grid of over 1400 network garages all over India. You can seek cashless repairs for accidental damages to your Creta at any of our network garages.
- Doorstep Pick-up/Drop & Repair Service - It can be a hassle to drive down to a garage facility, especially if your Creta has sustained considerable damage. Thus, we provide doorstep pickup, repair, and drop facilities if you avail services from any of our network garages, under the Hyundai Creta Insurance policy.
These are only a few reasons why Digit stands out as a car insurance provider among its competitors.
Nevertheless, you should make sure to check out the scope of coverage when buying or renewing your insurance of Hyundai Creta to optimise your advantageous position.
Why is it important to buy Hyundai Creta Car Insurance?
Car Insurance Policy is to prevent you to suffer from the financial burden at the time of loss.
Hyundai Creta is one of the luxury segment cars, hence buying its insurance becomes important. Here is why you should buy car insurance:
- Offers Financial Security: You might suffer loss or damage in your car either because of theft or accident. In the case of an accident, the cost of repairs can be affordable but not always. For such mends, you may request your insurer to pay for your damage or get it reimbursed. And in the case of theft, you may face the loss of the total cost of the car. The insurance company may reimburse you the value of the invoice in case of theft. Know more about Own Damage Car Insurance.
- Compulsory Third-Party Liability Policy: A Third-Party Liability policy is mandatory to buy in India. Either you can go for a standalone cover or choose a Comprehensive Package Policy. In either of the case, any loss caused by you to a third person either for bodily injury or property damage will be paid by the insurer. These liabilities, especially in death cases, can at times be a huge amount which cannot be afforded by all. Hence, a car policy will be of great help.
- Legal Permit for Driving: In India, as per the Motor Vehicle Act, buying a car policy is essential because it gives you a legal permit to drive on the road. If you don’t own one, your driving license can be cancelled. A penalty of Rs.2000 will be imposed for the first offence of driving without a minimum licence. And the penalty will be Rs. 4000 for the consecutive offence. You may also be put behind the bar for 3 months.
- Extend the cover with add-ons: Car insurance policy can either be a Comprehensive Package Policy and Third-Party Liability only. A comprehensive policy can be made a better cover by buying car insurance add-ons. Some of these may include breakdown assistance, engine and gearbox protection, tyre protective cover, and zero-dep cover and others.
Know more about Hyundai Creta
Looking for something bold and dynamic to drive in the SUV segment? If yes, then Hyundai Creta would be a perfect choice to make. The car comes with loads of features and is available in six variants that include E, E+, S, SX, SX(O), and SX (O) Executive. For a complete relaxing family drive, Hyundai Creta is a good option.
Company has launched both petrol and diesel fuel types of this smart and elegant SUV. The price range of Hyundai Creta starts from Rs.10 lakhs and goes as high as Rs.15.69 lakhs. Talking about the mileage, the engine of 1500 plus cubic capacity justifies the run by giving 22.1 k per litre.
Why should you buy Hyundai Creta?
Distinct from other types of SUV in the market, Creta has smart looks and shiny grille upfront that catches attention. Overall a few changes have been made both on the inside and outside in the new version. The bumper has an outstanding muscular feel to it, which makes the car look big.
Inside the cabin, Creta has a metallic finish on the vents of the air conditioner. The higher versions of the car have the provision of the electric sunroof. For safety, the company has provided six airbags with rear camera for secure parking. Comfortable for five people to sit, this SUV has both manual and automatic transmission.
For interiors, you get power steering, anti-lock braking system, airbags, automatic climate control, power windows, air-conditioner, and passenger airbags. Hyundai Creta has 6-speed gearbox.
On the outside, you get adjustable headlights, fog lights in front, electric folding rear-view mirror, rear window defogger and much more.
Check: Know more about Hyundai Car Insurance
Hyundai Creta - Variants and ex-Showroom Price
ex-Showroom Price (may change as per the city)
1.6 E1591 cc, Manual, Petrol, 15.8 kmpl
₹ 9.6 Lakh
1.4 E Plus Diesel1396 cc, Manual, Diesel, 22.1 kmpl
₹ 9.99 Lakh
1.6 E Plus1591 cc, Manual, Petrol, 15.8 kmpl
₹ 9.99 Lakh
1.6 EX Petrol1591 cc, Manual, Petrol, 15.8 kmpl
₹ 10.85 Lakh
1.4 EX Diesel1396 cc, Manual, Diesel, 22.1 kmpl
₹ 11.0 Lakh
1.4 S Diesel1396 cc, Manual, Diesel, 22.1 kmpl
₹ 11.9 Lakh
1.6 SX1591 cc, Manual, Petrol, 15.8 kmpl
₹ 12.25 Lakh
1.6 SX Dual Tone1591 cc, Manual, Petrol, 15.8 kmpl
₹ 12.8 Lakh
1.6 S Automatic Diesel1582 cc, Automatic, Diesel, 17.6 kmpl
₹ 13.36 Lakh
1.6 SX Diesel1582 cc, Manual, Diesel, 20.5 kmpl
₹ 13.59 Lakh
1.6 SX Automatic1591 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 14.8 kmpl
₹ 13.75 Lakh
1.6 SX Option1591 cc, Manual, Petrol, 15.8 kmpl
₹ 13.87 Lakh
1.6 SX Dual Tone Diesel1582 cc, Manual, Diesel, 20.5 kmpl
₹ 14.14 Lakh
1.6 SX Option Executive1591 cc, Manual, Petrol, 15.8 kmpl
₹ 14.15 Lakh
1.6 SX Automatic Diesel1582 cc, Automatic, Diesel, 17.6 kmpl
₹ 15.2 Lakh
1.6 SX Option Diesel1582 cc, Manual, Diesel, 20.5 kmpl
₹ 15.36 Lakh
1.6 SX Option Executive Diesel1582 cc, Manual, Diesel, 20.5 kmpl
₹ 15.65 Lakh