Hyundai i20 Car Insurance Price & Policy Renewal Online
Hyundai i20 certainly does not require an introduction. It has been the eternal favourite of Indian car owners ever since its launch in 2008, and justifiably so.
The i20 from Hyundai’s stables is a quintessential all-rounder with its plethora of features, balanced design, and roomy passenger cabin. In other words, it is the perfect hatchback for us Indians.
Overall, the Hyundai i20 is a competent and reasonably priced vehicle. Naturally, its sales figures have always been impressive and, subsequently, the Hyundai i20 insurance policy, a popular product.
For one thing, the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 mandates a third-party liability car insurance policy for every vehicle in India. Sans it, you could be looking at a penalty of Rs.2000 for one-time offence, and Rs.4000 for repeated offence.
However, even without the legal compliance part, an insurance policy for your i20 is paramount. It saves you the financial liability in case you cause damage to a third party with your car. But damages aren’t limited to the third party.
Your i20 can also suffer defilement in due course. That’s why it is better to opt for a comprehensive Hyundai i20 insurance policy instead of the mere third-party liability-only policy.
Regardless, you should choose the car insurance policy as well as the insurer judiciously to optimise your advantages from the policy.
Hyundai i20 Car Insurance Renewal Price
Premium (for comprehensive policy)
**Disclaimer - The premium calculation is done for Hyundai i20 1.2 Asta Petrol 1197. GST excluded.
City - Mumbai, Vehicle registration month - August, NCB - 50%, No Add-ons & IDV- Lowest available. The premium calculation is done in July-2020. Please check the final premium by entering your vehicle details above.
What’s Covered in Hyundai i20 Car Insurance
Hyundai i20 Car Insurance plans
Damages/Losses to own car due to an accident
Damages/Losses to own car in case of fire
Damages/Losses to own car in case of a natural calamity
Damages to Third-Party Vehicle
Damages to Third-Party Property
Personal Accident Cover
Injuries/Death of a Third-Party Person
Theft of your car
Doorstep Pick-Up & Drop
Customize your IDV
Extra protection with customized add-ons
How to file a Claim?
After you buy or renew our car insurance plan, you live tension free as we have a 3-step, completely digital claims process!
Just call on 1800-258-5956. No forms to be filled
Get a link for Self-Inspection on your registered mobile number. Shoot your vehicle’s damages from your smartphone through a guided step by step process.
Choose the mode of repair you wish to opt for i.e. Reimbursement or Cashless through our network of garages.
How fast are Digit Insurance Claims Settled?
This is the first question that should come to your mind when switching your insurance company. Good you’re doing that!Read Digit’s Claims Report Card
Reasons to Choose Digit’s Hyundai i20 Car Insurance Policy
Since there’s a host of insurance policies for Hyundai i20 available in the market, you should invest some thought into which insurance company would be ideal for you.
That’s because it’s not only a matter of financial protection against unforeseen events but also the convenience an insurance company offers, which makes your life a whole lot easier.
Digit, in that respect, is undoubtedly a strong candidate, whether you are looking for a new insurance policy or i20 insurance renewal.
Let’s see why that’s the case.
- Smartphone-Enabled Claim Procedure - Our entire procedure of raising claims is digitised. With us, you do not have to go through the time-consuming and cumbersome process of in-person inspection and verification to validate your claim. You can simply opt for a smartphone-enabled self-inspection for your damaged i20 vehicle or and our team here will review it thereafter. Simple, right?
- Fast Claim Settlement - It is the hallmark of a reliable insurance company to settle claims without red tapes, at the minimum time possible. And that’s how we roll! Plus, not only do we strive to settle claims at the earliest, but also boast of a high settlement ratio. Therefore, you can trust us not to refute your claim against your i20 insurance policy over unreasonable grounds. We understand the financial and psychological strain of an unprecedented expense and spare no effort in mitigating the situation as soon as possible.
- Customise Your Vehicle IDV - You might want to secure a higher IDV amount against the insurance policy for your i20 than what we offer through our standard calculation. Usually, we take out the applicable depreciation from the ex-showroom listed price to compute IDV. But, you can customise it for a nominal increase in the i20 insurance price. That way, you can optimise your benefits to receive a higher compensation if your vehicle is totalled or stolen.
- Variety of Add-ons - Not only can you optimise the IDV to your benefit, but also the coverage you receive under our insurance policy for Hyundai i20. We offer a host of add-ons, which can round up your car insurance policy to provide out-and-out coverage. You can include add-ons, like zero depreciation cover, breakdown assistance, return to invoice cover, tyre protection cover, etc. by minimally upping the Hyundai i20 insurance price.
- 24x7 Support - Our customer assistance team is available round the clock because an emergency can occur at any time. Be it weekday midnight, a weekend afternoon, or a national holiday if you have any issue or a query concerning our Hyundai i20 insurance policy, you can reach out to us.
- Extensive Number of Network Garages - Lack of cash on you should not be the reason why you cannot avail repairs for your i20 due to accidental damage. Luckily, unavailability of cash won’t be a bother with our insurance policy in place. Under our i20 car insurance policy, you have access to more than 1400 network garages pan-India where you can avail cashless repairs.
- Doorstep Pickup, Repair & Drop Service - Some accidental damages might make it extremely challenging to take your i20 for repairs. Which is why, we provide doorstep pickup, repair, and drop service for your i20 if you avail repairs from our network garages, under our Hyundai i20 insurance policy. What’s more, we also provide a 6 months warranty on repairs done from one of our network garages.
We offer these benefits and more against an affordable premium under our car insurance policy for Hyundai i20.
However, in order to maximise your advantages from our insurance policy, don’t forget to check the full scope of coverage beforehand.
Why is it important to buy Hyundai i20 Car Insurance?
Insurance is about making yourself secure financially at the time of crisis. It refers to the transfer of the risk to a third party called the insurer. Buying insurance policy for car is important because it will:
Allow you to drive legally: The car insurance policy is a legal document or your permit to drive legally on the road. It is compliance in India as per the traffic rules without which your license can be cancelled. According to the new amendment in Motor Vehicle Act, heavy penalties will be imposed for the offence of driving without minimum insurance.
Save you from Third-Party Liability: Hitting a third party accidentally while you were driving on the road can cause you trouble. When you are deemed liable for their bodily injury or property damage then you are to pay for such losses. The amount of the loss can be beyond your capacity to pay. In such a case the insurer can be of great help.
Save you from the undue financial burden: Any loss in regards to the car may arise either due to theft or accident. The cost of repair after the accident can be huge which you may not be able to afford. And if the vehicle is new, the cost of repairs will be higher in comparison to that of the old cars.
You can request the insurer to take care of these expenses. They will arrange the cashless repair or will reimburse you the amount later. In another situation, if you have lost the vehicle, then the total cost of invoice will be reimbursed by the insurance company.
Know more about Own Damage Car Insurance.
Allows to make basic car cover wider: Car insurance in India is available in two types, one is Comprehensive Cover and the second is Third-Party Liability Policy. If you own a comprehensive one, then you can car insurance add-ons like breakdown assistance, engine and gearbox protection, tyre protective cover, and zero-dep cover.
Learn more about Hyundai i20
A bold looking supermini car or a compact SUV, may what you call it, Hyundai i20 has captured the people’s hearts since when it is in the market. Quite spacious, this hatchback has given some tough competition to other cars of the same segment. Even after a decade since it was first launched in India, Hyundai i20 has made for the choice of people. And gradually with its reinvention, Hyundai launched Elite i20.
The price range of the car falls between Rs.5.35 lakhs and Rs.9.15 lakhs. Stronger in its performance, Hyundai Elite i20 has 6-speed manual and automatic transmission gearbox. The average mileage offered by the car is 17 km per litre to 22 km per litre. Other than these facts let us know more about Hyundai Elite i20.
Why should you buy the Hyundai i20?
The new models of Hyundai i-20 in name of Elite come for both petrol and diesel fuel types. Hyundai Elite i20 is available in five variants that include Era, Magna Executive, Sportz, Asta, and Asta-Option. The top-spec of these models do not compromise on safety and provide a total of six airbags.
You also get ISOFIX child seat mounting points, ABS, front and rear arms rest with cup holders. Crisp appearance inside, the Hyundai Elite i20 has 7-inch infotainment screen compatible with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
Outside you get stronger looks from the grilles, LED tail lamps, and fog lamps. Overall, the Hyundai Elite i20 will be a good choice in comparison to other cars in the same segment.
This hot hatchback appeals to the young urban audience. And also it has all the qualities to be a great family car.
Check: Know more about Hyundai Car Insurance
Hyundai i20 - Variants and ex-Showroom Price
ex-Showroom Price (may change as per the city)
Elite i20 Era1197 cc, Manual, Petrol, 18.6 kmpl
₹ 5.5 Lakh
Elite i20 Magna Plus1197 cc, Manual, Petrol, 18.6 kmpl
₹ 6.25 Lakh
Elite i20 Era Diesel1396 cc, Manual, Diesel, 22.54 kmpl
₹ 6.88 Lakh
Elite i20 Sportz Plus1197 cc, Manual, Petrol, 18.6 kmpl
₹ 7.12 Lakh
Elite i20 Sportz Plus Dual Tone1197 cc, Manual, Petrol, 18.6 kmpl
₹ 7.42 Lakh
Elite i20 Magna Plus Diesel1396 cc, Manual, Diesel, 22.54 kmpl
₹ 7.61 Lakh
Elite i20 Asta Option1197 cc, Manual, Petrol, 18.6 kmpl
₹ 8.06 Lakh
Elite i20 Sportz Plus CVT1197 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 17.4 kmpl
₹ 8.22 Lakh
Elite i20 Sportz Plus Diesel1396 cc, Manual, Diesel, 22.54 kmpl
₹ 8.36 Lakh
Elite i20 Sportz Plus Dual Tone Diesel1396 cc, Manual, Diesel, 22.54 kmpl
₹ 8.66 Lakh
Elite i20 Asta Option CVT1197 cc, Automatic, Petrol, 17.4 kmpl
₹ 9.11 Lakh
Elite i20 Asta Option Diesel1396 cc, Manual, Diesel, 22.54 kmpl
₹ 9.31 Lakh