Buy/Renew Hyundai Santro Car Insurance Online
Hyundai’s continuing success in the Indian automobile industry is largely owed to the popularity of its premier hatchback – the Santro.
The first Santro model was rolled out in 1998 and had ever since garnered much hype among Indians, especially in the compact 5-seater family car segment. The third generation of this vehicle was launched in 2018 and lauded for being one of the Top 3 Urban World Cars in 2019 (1).
So, for anyone looking to purchase a hatchback for daily commutes, the Hyundai Santro can undoubtedly be an option worth considering.
Now that purchasing a Santro is in the cards, one must also consider viable car insurance options that can financially safeguard the vehicle from damages caused by or to it due to unforeseen incidents that might occur while on the road.
In this regard, there are two types of Santro car insurance policies that one can opt for – the third-party liability and the comprehensive car insurance policy.
As its name suggests, the third-party liability car insurance policy covers damages caused by your Santro to a third-party vehicle, individual or property. It is a policy made mandatory under the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 – driving without it can attract traffic penalties of Rs.2000 (Rs.4000 for repeated offence). On the other hand, a comprehensive car insurance policy offers an out-and-out coverage for the damages sustained by your Santro in an accident.
Thus, a comprehensive Santro insurance policy is a much better option when it comes to safeguarding your car from the perils on road.
In this regard, it is important to note that the benefits offered under a Santro car insurance policy might vary from one insurance provider to another. That is why it is paramount that you choose your insurance provider wisely.
Hyundai Santro Car Insurance Renewal Price
Premium (for comprehensive policy)
**Disclaimer - The premium calculation is done for Hyundai Santro New 1.1 Era Executive (mt) Petrol 1086. GST excluded.
City - Bangalore, Policy Expiry date - August-2020, NCB - 50%, No Add-ons. The premium calculation is done in July-2020. Pls check the final premium by entering your vehicle details above.
What’s Covered in Hyundai Santro Car Insurance
Hyundai Santro Car Insurance plans
Damages/Losses to own car due to an accident
Damages/Losses to own car in case of fire
Damages/Losses to own car in case of a natural calamity
Damages to Third-Party Vehicle
Damages to Third-Party Property
Personal Accident Cover
Injuries/Death of a Third-Party Person
Theft of your car
Doorstep Pick-Up & Drop
Customize your IDV
Extra protection with customized add-ons
How to file a Claim?
After you buy or renew our car insurance plan, you live tension free as we have a 3-step, completely digital claims process!
Just call on 1800-258-5956. No forms to be filled
Get a link for Self-Inspection on your registered mobile number. Shoot your vehicle’s damages from your smartphone through a guided step by step process.
Choose the mode of repair you wish to opt for i.e. Reimbursement or Cashless through our network of garages.
How fast are Digit Insurance Claims Settled?
This is the first question that should come to your mind when switching your insurance company. Good you’re doing that!Read Digit’s Claims Report Card
Why choose Digit’s Hyundai Santro Car Insurance as a Viable Option?
While there are several insurance providers that offer car insurance policies for a Hyundai Santro, Digit’s policies offer several attractive benefits that allow policyholders to maximise their benefits from it. Few of such benefits are as follows:
- An Entirely Digitised Claim Settlement Process - One of the most prominent features of Digit’s Santro car insurance policy is that its entire claim process can be carried out online. You can do away with the hassle of visiting your insurance provider’s office and raise a claim from the comfort of your home. Furthermore, Digit’s smartphone-enabled self-inspection process is another notable benefit which streamlines the otherwise cumbersome task of raising a claim against your car insurance policy.
- High Claim Settlement Ratio - Meeting with an accident can leave you perturbed, especially if your car sustains major damages. That is why we strive to alleviate your woes during such a condition by ensuring that your claims are settled at the earliest. We, at Digit, also boast of a high claim settlement ratio which offers the assurance that your claims are settled without being refuted for any baseless reason.
- Customisable IDV - Even though a car depreciates in value over time, its theft or irreparable damage can nonetheless be significantly heavy on your pockets. So to avail the maximum compensation under such circumstances, you can customise your IDV under your insurance policy by adjusting the Santro insurance price nominally.
- Variety of Add-ons to Choose - Add-ons under a comprehensive Santro insurance policy offer much better-rounded coverage, allowing you to secure your car against several types of damages. For instance, with a tyre protect add-on, you can avail coverage even if your Santro tyre faces punctures, cuts or bulges during situations other than accidents. Apart from this, Digit also offers 6 other add-ons including zero depreciation cover, return to invoice cover, breakdown assistance, consumable cover, etc. which you can avail with a slight hike of your Hyundai Santro insurance price.
- 1400+ Network Garages across India - Accidents can occur at any given time, and it is only natural to not have cash readily available to initiate repairs for your car. With Digit’s car insurance policy you can enjoy cashless repairs at more than 1400 network garages across the country, thus ensuring that you can avail repairs for your Santro even if you do not have enough cash to spare at the moment.
- Doorstep Pick Up and Drop Facilities - Sometimes, driving your damaged car to the nearest garage to avail repair services can lead you to incur substantial expenses. With Digit’s Santro insurance you can avoid these charges if you avail repair services from any of its network garages. This is because Digit offers doorstep pick up and drop facilities for your car alongside a 6-month repair warranty in case of an accident.
- 24x7 Customer Service - To ensure that you can avail our services readily, our customer support team is available 24x7, even on Sundays and national holidays. If you have any query regarding your insurance policy, just pick up your phone and dial our number to seek assistance, as per your convenience.
These are but a few of the benefits offered under Digit’s Santro insurance policy that allows you to effectively safeguard your financial interests.
Nonetheless, before purchasing or renewing the policy, ensure that you are aware of its complete scope to enjoy optimal benefits!
Why is it important to buy Hyundai Santro Car insurance?
Though compact, Hyundai Santro is a small family car that can help you in your daily city rides. But before you get on the road, it is important to buy a car insurance policy of the vehicle. Let us understand in detail why is it essential to own insurance:
For Financial Security: You might suffer a loss or damage in your car either because of an accident or theft. In the case of an accident, the cost of repairs can be huge which can be beyond your capacity to afford.
Having an insurance policy can help as you can request the insurer to pay for your damage or get it reimbursed. And if you lose your vehicle after the theft, you will suffer the loss of the total value of the car. The insurance company, in this case, may reimburse you the value of the invoice.
Know more about Own Damage Car Insurance.
For Third-Party Liability: In India, it is mandatory to buy a Third-Party Liability policy. You can either buy a standalone third party cover or a Comprehensive Package Policy. In either of the case, any loss caused by you to a third person either for bodily injury or property damage will be paid by the insurer. These liabilities, especially in death cases, can at times be a huge amount which cannot be afforded by all. Hence, a car policy will be of great help.
To Drive Legally on Indian roads: As per the Insurance Act, buying a car insurance policy is essential because it gives you a legal permit to drive on the road. If you don’t own one, your legal license can be cancelled and attract huge fines.
Extend the coverage with add-ons: Car insurance policy can be extended with add-on covers if you own a Comprehensive Package Policy. You can make the cover better by buying car insurance add-ons.
Some of these may include:
Learn more about Hyundai Santro
The all-new avatar of Hyundai Santro made a strong appeal in the minds of people. The manufacturers of Santro do not compromise the quality of the parts.
Without breaking their tune of character, Hyundai reinvented and gave us Santro. The overall feel of the car is good. It is available for both petrol and CNG fuel types.
To please the customers like before, Hyundai Santro is introduced in three variants names as Era, Magna, Asta, and Sportz. Each of it is further differentiated over the fuel type.
You can get an automatic or manual transmission in all of these variants. The price range of the car falls between Rs.4.15 lakhs to Rs.5.73 lakhs. Mileage of Hyundai Santro varies from 20.3 km per litre to 30.48 km per litre.
Why should you buy the Hyundai Santro?
Similar to the earlier time, Hyundai Santro is all set to surprise you with its new version also.
On the outside, you get a new attractive name badge of the car that sets the statement for you. The new Santro is longer and wider as compared to the predecessor.
It comes with swept-back headlamps and a cascade grille which stand out in the small hatchback segment. The detailed creases and shadow lines give it a dramatic side profile.
If you look inside, you get smooth plastic and rubber buttons or knobs. These are all soft to touch which gives a crisp look to the interiors. Like other models, Hyundai Santro also has a 7-inch infotainment screen which comes with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and Mirror-Link smartphone connectivity. The items on the display are big that makes the navigation easy.
It is quite a spacious car which gives room for five people to sit comfortably. Hyundai Santro has decent rear air conditioning vents, smooth steering, rear parking camera, adjustable ORVM steering mounted control. Overall the car gives you a smooth and effortless drive.
This smart little hatch is the most suitable option for middle-class families and youngsters.
Check: Know more about Hyundai Car Insurance
Hyundai Santro - Variants and ex-Showroom Price
ex-Showroom Price (may change as per the city)
Era Executive 1086 cc, Manual, Petrol
₹ 4.14 Lakh
Magna 1086 cc, Manual, Petrol
₹ 4.71 Lakh
Sportz 1086 cc, Manual, Petrol
₹ 5.01 Lakh
Magna AMT 1086 cc, Automatic, Petrol
₹ 5.2 Lakh
Magna CNG 1086 cc, Manual, CNG
₹ 5.37 Lakh
Asta 1086 cc, Manual, Petrol
₹ 5.49 Lakh
Sportz AMT 1086 cc, Automatic, Petrol
₹ 5.59 Lakh
Sportz CNG 1086 cc, Manual, CNG
₹ 5.67 Lakh