Hyundai Getz Car Insurance Price & Renew Online Instantly
Hyundai marketed its front-drive five-passenger supermini, Getz, from 2002 to 2011. This car was manufactured at the Hyundai Motor India factory between 2004 and 2009.
Owing to its unmatched features, Hyundai Getz has won the Business Standard Motoring Car of the year 2005.
Although it equips a host of features, this car is susceptible to damages during accidents or other unfortunate scenarios. Therefore, it is crucial to obtain Hyundai Getz car insurance to cover damage repair costs and safeguard your finances.
In this segment, you will find details on car insurance for Hyundai Getz, its importance and benefits extended by reputed insurance providers like Digit.
Hyundai Getz Insurance Price
Premium (for own damage only policy)
**Disclaimer - The premium calculation is done for Hyundai Getz GLE 1341.0 Petrol GST excluded.
City - Bangalore, Vehicle registration month - June, NCB - 0%, No Add-ons, Policy not expired, & IDV- Lowest available. The premium calculation is done in November-2021. Please check the final premium by entering your vehicle details above.
What’s Covered in Hyundai Getz Car Insurance
Car Insurance plans for Hyundai Accent
Damages/Losses to own car due to an accident
Damages/Losses to own car in case of fire
Damages/Losses to own car in case of a natural calamity
Damages to Third-Party Vehicle
Damages to Third-Party Property
Personal Accident Cover
Injuries/Death of a Third-Party Person
Theft of your car
Doorstep Pick-Up & Drop
Customize your IDV
Extra protection with customized add-ons
How to file a Claim?
After you buy or renew our car insurance plan, you live tension free as we have a 3-step, completely digital claims process!
Just call on 1800-258-5956. No forms to be filled
Get a link for Self-Inspection on your registered mobile number. Shoot your vehicle’s damages from your smartphone through a guided step by step process.
Choose the mode of repair you wish to opt for i.e. Reimbursement or Cashless through our network of garages.
How fast are Digit Insurance Claims Settled?
This is the first question that should come to your mind when switching your insurance company. Good you’re doing that!Read Digit’s Claims Report Card
Reasons to choose Digit's Hyundai Getz Car Insurance?
Apart from offering competitive Hyundai Getz insurance renewal price, Digit insurance provider comes with a host of other benefits -
- Technology-driven Application Process - Digit enables you to apply for car insurance online via your smartphone. Further, the application process of insurance is paperless, which means you need not present hard copies during the procedure. Hence, the technology-driven process allows you to complete your application in a short time.
- Smartphone-enabled Self-inspection - By choosing an insurance policy from Digit, you can avoid the prolonged process of damage inspection by a surveyor. With its smartphone-enabled self-inspection, you can use your smartphone to detect car damages within a few minutes.
- Hassle-free Claim Process - Owing to Digit’s online processes, you can complete your claim process in a short span by using your smartphone. Because of this process, Digit has an outstanding claim settlement ratio of 96%.
- Cashless Facility - You can choose not to pay cash for your Hyundai Getz car damages due to the cashless facility available at Digit network car garages. Under this facility, your insurer directly settles payment with the repair centre.
- Network Garages - Digit entails more than 5800 network garages across India from where you can avail cashless facility.
- Doorstep Pick-up and Drop Service - By obtaining a comprehensive Hyundai Getz car insurance plan from Digit, you can get the benefit of doorstep service free of cost. Thus, you can get your Hyundai car repaired from your home’s convenience.
- Add-on Benefits - Digit offers a range of add-on policies, including passenger cover, consumable cover, return to invoice cover, tyre protect cover and more. You can get these benefits by paying a nominal amount on top of your car insurance premium.
- IDV Customisation - If you obtain a comprehensive car insurance plan for Hyundai Getz from Digit, you have the option of customising your car’s IDV. This is the Insured Declared Value that has a direct relation to the insurance price.
Besides, Digit’s convenient customer support is available 24/7. Therefore, should you have any queries or doubts regarding Hyundai Getz car insurance, you can contact them any time you prefer.
Why is it important to buy Hyundai Getz Car Insurance?
Here are some reasons why you should avail insurance for Hyundai Getz -
Save Expenses for Later - Any damages to your Hyundai car that requires repairing can cost you a fortune if you do not possess valid Hyundai Getz car insurance. An insurance policy covers damage repair costs in case of accidents and other unfortunate scenarios. Therefore, you can save funds for future expenses by paying the Hyundai Getz insurance price now.
Legal Liability - The Motor Vehicles Act mandates that every car owner should obtain at least a third-party car insurance policy to avoid heavy traffic fines. For a first time offence, you are liable to pay ₹2000 and ₹4000 for the second time. Hence, it is better to bear Getz insurance cost than have legal liabilities.
Third-party Damages Cover - Third-party Hyundai Getz car insurance covers damages caused to a third-party person, vehicle or property by your Hyundai car. This is a basic plan that is mandatory to obtain as per the Motor Vehicles Act.
Own Car Damages Cover - If you want to cover damage repair costs of your Hyundai Getz, you might prefer choosing a comprehensive car insurance policy that offers complete coverage benefits.
Personal Accident Cover - By paying Hyundai Getz car insurance price, you can avail of personal accident cover that includes compensation for car accidents those results in death or permanent total disability.
No Claim Bonus - At the time of Hyundai Getz insurance renewal, your insurer can offer you a discount of up to 50% on your renewal price for not raising a claim in a year within the policy term. This discount is also known as the No Claim Bonus.
Other than this, you are liable to receive several other benefits on your Hyundai Getz car insurance, depending on your insurance provider. Considering that, let’s check out some of the offerings by reputed insurance company Digit.
More about Hyundai Getz
This Hyundai car is available in 7 variants and 11 colours. Some of the unique features of this car include -
Dimensions - This hatchback body type car comes with a length, width and height of 3810 mm, 1665 mm, and 1515 mm, respectively. Further, its ground clearance is 160 mm.
Engine - It equips an in-line petrol engine that has a displacement of 1341cc and generates 83 PS @ 5500 RPM power and a maximum torque of 115 Nm @ 3200 RPM.
Transmission - This car is available in manual transmission and features a 5-speed gearbox.
Suspension - Hyundai Getz front suspension consists of independent MacPherson struts with coil springs. The rear suspension features coupled torsion beam axle with gas-filled shock absorbers.
Brakes - This car sports ventilated front disc brake and rear drum brake type.
Safety - You will find the following safety features in this car model -
- Anti-lock braking system
- Central locking
- Child safety locks
- Passenger-side rearview mirror
- Rear seat belts
- Door ajar warning
- Side and front impact beams
Nonetheless, if your car suffers serious damages, a valid Getz insurance policy can help you curtail high repair costs.
Hyundai Getz - Variants and ex-Showroom Price
ex-Showroom Price (may change as per the city)
₹ 3.60 lakh
₹ 3.90 lakh
1.1 GVS Option
₹ 4.00 lakh
₹ 4.10 lakh
₹ 4.30 lakh
₹ 4.61 lakh
1.5 GVS CRDi
₹ 5.02 lakh