What is an Insurance for Businesses?
There are a number of insurance policies that are important for businesses. These include everything from Property Insurance to Group Health Insurance. They act like a large safety net that protects businesses from unexpected events, risks, and hard times.
So, whether you’re an entrepreneur who has started a new business, or a large corporate, it provides protection for the company from different types of threats and tragedies.
Why is an Insurance for your Business important?
What Insurance plans does Digit offer for Businesses?
What are the benefits of having these Business Insurance policies?
Having insurance provides protection for your business from a range of unexpected events and hazards including risks to profit and income of a company:
- Protect Your Business – Business insurance covers your company against any damage such as thefts, income loss, employees' sickness, death or injuries, judicial proceedings, sabotage and other events that may lead to huge losses.
- Risk Management – When you have insurance for your business, it means that you’re covered against damage and losses to your business properties and assets from a lot of possible reasons, from fires to theft.
- Third-Party Liability – In the rare event that your business causes harm or injury to any third party (for example if someone is injured in your office premises), this insurance will have you back and cover your expenses
- Protect Your Employees – Having insurance for your business also means that you’ll get to cover the health of employees and their families and have their backs while they have yours
- Safeguard from Natural Hazards – In case any unforeseen natural calamity, like a fire, takes place, this insurance will provide cover against any big losses to your business
- Lawsuit Cover – When you have business insurance, you’re also covered against any legal proceedings that might be initiated against your business, for example, claims of malpractice or professional negligence
- Increase Your Reliability – An added benefit, insured businesses are also seen to have more reliability for potential investors and clients as it ensures the safety of their investment for the company's growth.
Who should purchase a Business Insurance?
Digit’s business insurance offers coverage to many types of businesses including start-ups. Some common buyers of business insurance are: