1. Explore the city of dreams - Explore the hustle bustle of Times Square in Manhattan, marvel at the Statue of Liberty and the view up the Empire State Building, get lost in the neighborhoods of Brooklyn, watch a Broadway show, attend some quintessential art events or visit the Metropolitan Musuem of Art itself. Pamper yourself with great food, feed your mind to the famous Strand Bookstore (one of the oldest bookstores!) and relax and unwind at the Central Park. The city of dreams and rightly so, the list of things to do in NYC is endless!
2. Revisit your childhood at Disney World - If you’re visiting with family or a bunch of friends, this one’s a must (especially if you have kids!). Reminisce your good old childhood days at the many Walt Disney Parks and Universal Studios in Orlando.
3. Take youe holiday to Hollywood - Travel through the city of Los Angeles in California and take a tour through the famous Beverley Hills! Based on the time you plan to visit, there are always a host of art and film festivals, car shows and red-carpet events, so make sure you plan your trip there accordingly. 🙂
4. Driving through the West Coast - If you’re going all the way to Hollywood, driving along the west coast should be on your list! One of the most beautiful driving routes in the U.S, you could easily rent a car and travel your way through the Pacific Coast Highway, where you can stop by San Francisco, Santa Cruz, Malibu, and LA.
5. Take a trip up to San Franciso - On the north of California lies the quaint and hilly town of San Francisco. Hop on a bus or cruise to take a complete tour around the city and don’t forget to visit the famous Golden Gate and Muir Woods. They’re hyped for a reason! 😉
6. Visit one of America’s oldest cities - Boston, often also known as the Cradle of Liberty is famous for its prestigious universities and historic significances, dating back to the American revolution. An amalgamation of European quirks and the mainstream American lifestyle, Boston would make for a delightful visit!
7. See Seatle - Known to be one of the coolest cities in the U.S, make yourself feel home at a quirky airbnb (trust us, they’re plenty there!) and spend one to two days just strolling across this charming city.
8. Fall in love with Niagara Falls - Only a couple of hours drive from New York, if you haven’t been to Canada yet, you can still visit the American side of the marvellous Niagara Falls.
9. Go on an amazing adventure to Arizona - Famous for the magnificent Grand Canyon, Arizona makes for an adventurous visit for all that it has to offer. From Hiking, Mountain Biking, White Water Rafting to Hot Air Ballooning, Sky Diving and even floating on salt water! Arizona should be on the list of every adventurer traveller! (plus we have you covered for all adventure sports!)
10. Vegas for the Vagabonds - A lot of tourists come in to the States just for the Vegas experience! Although not suited for everyone, Las Vegas has tons to offer! From glamourous casinos, exciting shows and concerts to exquisite dining experiences and zip lining adventures!