1. The Heavenly Niagara Falls - Perhaps on everyone’s bucket list. A visit to the iconic Niagara Falls is an experience you will cherish for a lifetime.
2. Alluring Lakes to paddle and photograph at - Paddle around and Photograph the most beautiful and breathtaking lakes of Canada. Right from the gorgeous Lake Louise and the most photographed Moraine Lake at Banff National Park to the Emerald Lake (it is literally a beautiful shade of emerald green!) at Yoho National Park in British Columbia.
3. Captivating National Parks - Wander, paddle, trek, hike or stargaze around some of the most beautiful National Parks Canada boasts of. Some popular parks include Jasper National Park in Alberta, Gross Morne National Park in the island of Newfoundland, and Fathom Five National Marine Park in Ontario.
4. Surreal Roadtrips - Let the country roads take you home! Canada is a prime location for road trips- Owing to its extensive coastline and diverse terrains. With all that the country has to offer, combined with the nicest people you’ll ever meet, you’re bound to have an adventure of a lifetime! The two most popular routes include The Cabot Trail on the East Coast and Icefields Parkway in Alberta. All you need to plan is your International Driving License, car rental and a sound insurance to drive you through it all.
5. Thrilling Adventure Sports & Hiking Trails - Trek the Coast in Ontario. Snow Tag in La Mauricie Quebec, Surf in Nova Scotia. Kiteboard on the Prince Edward Island. Go River Rafting in Nova Scotia. Hike along the many national parks or go for the many zip lining experiences in British Columbia. The list of adventure sports and epic experiences is endless in Canada! All you need to make sure is whether your travel insurance covers for them or not 🙂
6. The Rugged Wilderness - Be fascinated by the extreme wilderness of Canada. Apart from the vast and diverse national parks, Canada is also home to many wild and exotic animals. Right from the polar bears and whales to Grizzlies Black Bears, and the famous Canadian moose!
7. City- Hop Along the Prime Cities - Whether you’re visiting Canada to meet family and friends or are just looking to explore and travel the country out and about, visiting the prime cities is a must! You can either tour around the busy city of Toronto, fuel your creative side in Vancouver, eat your heart out in Montreal or wander around in the quintessential Quebec City! (or just travel to all four!)
8. All Things Artsy and Creative - While you’re city hopping, make time to experience the many art and music festivals, art museums and galleries, public installations and exhibitions. Although Vancouver is pretty much the art hub of it all, Montreal, Quebec City and Ottawa are pretty artsy too!
9. Aesthetically Pleasing Architecture - Where you have art, you also have great architecture. Tour around some of Canada’s iconic buildings such as the Art Gallery of Ontario, The Chan Center for performing Arts in Vancouver, The Monique Corriveau Library in Quebec City, The CN Tower in Toronto, and The Canadian Musuem of History, amongst many others.
10. The Magical Northern Lights - We left the best for the last. What you probably don’t know is, that you can watch the magical Northern Lights from places in Canada too! Apparently on almost 27% of the world’s travel bucket list, watching the Northern Lights is a surreal experience. Take time to travel to Yukon, Yellowknife or Churchill – the top three places to marvel at the bounty sky!