All about China Visa from India
From its breath-taking landscapes, high rises, amazing skylines, cultural diversity, and of course its famous markets! Not too far away from India, China makes for an enlightening travel experience, with a culture so distinctive from ours. To experience the same, all Indians are required to get a visa well before their date of departure.
Do Indians get visa on arrival in China?
No, Indian citizens are not eligible to get a visa on arrival in China. You need to have a valid passport and a tourist visa to enter the country.
China Visa fee for Indian Citizens
Visa fees for Indian citizens to travel to Mainland China is as follows:
- Single Entry: Rs.3900/-
- Double Entry: Rs.5850/-
Documents required for China visa from India
You will get your visa approved by the government or embassy only after thorough verification of your documents. These may include:
Should I buy Travel Insurance for China?
Travel Insurance is a must-have document before you leave India. The policy will save you from financial crisis under different circumstances like medical emergencies, loss of baggage, loss of passport, delay in baggage, and other such situations. Here is why you need valid travel insurance for your trip to China:
How to apply for a China tourist visa?
- The candidate can visit the website of the Embassy of China. Download the application form for visa. Fill in all the details carefully.
- Check for the required documents to be submitted along with the application form.
- Collect all the documents and upload them. Remember that the original documents will be submitted.
- Book a slot for the appointment at the visa application centre or embassy.
- Pay the visa fees as mentioned on the website.
- The candidate then has to visit the Embassy on the date of interview.
- Undertake the biometric test as guided by the officials.
- You can collect your passport whether your visa is accepted/rejected.
China Tourist visa processing time
It should take you around 8 days for visa processing in normal cases. But in case you’d like an express visa, there will be a higher fee charged for the same.