1. The Spectacular Sentosa Island (Singapore Cable Car) - Take an exciting cable car ride to Singapore’s famous Sentosa Island and relish the island’s panoramic views. Sentosa Island is a complete man-made island with a range of things to do; including the sandy beaches and resorts, fancy restaurants, the mega adventure park and of course, everyone’s favourite- Universal Studios!
2. Revisit Childhood at The Universal Studios - Take a ride back to your childhood and spend an entire day at one of the world’s most famous amusement parks, themed around some of Hollywood’s most iconic movies.
3. The Famous Chinatown - Stroll around Chinatown, and visit the countless colourful shops and restaurants, and don’t forget to visit some temples while you’re at it.
4. The Beautiful Botanic Gardens & Jurong Bird Park - Surround yourself with all things bright and beautiful at the 150-year old botanical garden; featuring a diverse range of flora and fauna, known for its local and worldwide significance. And if you haven’t had enough, a visit to the breathtaking Jurong Bird Park is a must!
5. Shop at the Shopper’s Paradise - Dedicate a day out for all your shopping adventures. Right from Singapore’s famous Orchard Road’s malls and Clarke Quay’s riverside shopping to exquisite boutique shops, indie fashion houses and quirky independent bookstores at Tiong Bahru, known as one of Singapore’s hippest neighbourhood.
6. Spiritual Buddhist Temples - Embrace your spiritual side and visit the many enchanting temples Singapore is home to. Dedicated to both the Hindu and Buddhist faith, some of the popular temples include the Burmese Buddhist temple, the Sri Mariamman Temple, and the historic Thian Hock Keng Temple among many others.
7. Quirky Art Museums - Appreciate art at the many museums Singapore boasts of, including the ArtScience Musuem, Singapore Art Musuem, National Gallery of Singapore and the Red Dot Musuem.
8. Gorgeous Gardens by the Bay - Be awe-inspired by Singapore’s large futuristic park, spread over 101 hectares of land, with a dramatic skywalk over the gardens. Don’t be astounded by the humongous seashell shaped structures around, they’re just greenhouses created to recreate chilly mountain climates!
9. Thrilling Night & River Safaris - Take a night out for a memorable safari ride across seven geographical regions and more at the world’s first wildlife night park! There’s also the river themed safari that can be taken during the daytime. 🙂
10. High up above on the Singapore Flyer - Soak in the city’s fancy skyscrapers and panoramic views on Singapore’s observation flyer. Some of the views atop include the famous Marina Bay Sands, the Youth Olympic Park, Raffles Place and of course the Singapore river, among other iconic sights.