Buy/Renew Mahindra Bolero Insurance Online
Mahindra Bolero Insurance Renewal Price
Premium (for comprehensive policy)
**Disclaimer - The premium calculation is done for Mahindra and Mahindra Bolero Model DI 7STR Diesel 2523. GST excluded.
City - Bangalore, Expiry date - 31st July-2020, NCB - 25%, No Add-ons. The premium calculation is done in July-2020. Pls check the final premium by entering your vehicle details above.
What’s Covered in Mahindra Bolero Insurance
Car Insurance plans for Mahindra Bolero
Damages/Losses to own car due to an accident
Damages/Losses to own car in case of fire
Damages/Losses to own car in case of a natural calamity
Damages to Third-Party Vehicle
Damages to Third-Party Property
Personal Accident Cover
Injuries/Death of a Third-Party Person
Theft of your car
Doorstep Pick-Up & Drop
Customize your IDV
Extra protection with customized add-ons
How to file a Claim?
After you buy or renew our car insurance plan, you live tension free as we have a 3-step, completely digital claims process!
Just call on 1800-258-5956. No forms to be filled
Get a link for Self-Inspection on your registered mobile number. Shoot your vehicle’s damages from your smartphone through a guided step by step process.
Choose the mode of repair you wish to opt for i.e. Reimbursement or Cashless through our network of garages.
How fast are Digit Insurance Claims Settled?
This is the first question that should come to your mind when switching your insurance company. Good you’re doing that!Read Digit’s Claims Report Card
More about Car Insurance for Mahindra Bolero
Mahindra Bolero is a utility vehicle, quite popular in rural India for its looks and make. It is one of the top-selling cars in India. All the parts of the car are made of metal which gives this car ruggedness. The engine is powerful that propels the wheels swiftly on the road without much load. The seating capacity of this car is 7 to 9 people.
Why should you buy Mahindra Bolero?
Bold features and strong in its performance, Mahindra Bolero has hardly any competition in the market. This car is known for its reliability that could easily carry people for long distances. The size of the car is huge so it cannot be your city car. Here is why you should buy this powerful car:
Variants and Price Range: The price range of the car starts from Rs.7.49 lakhs and goes as high up to Rs.9.35 lakhs. There are about four variants available for Bolero Power Plus LX 2WD, SLE, SLX, and ZLX all diesel versions.
Mileage: Popular amongst the diesel cars, Mahindra Bolero gives an average of 16.5 km per litre. Manufacturers of Mahindra Bolero paired it to a five-speed manual gearbox.
Latest Engine: The manufacturers of Mahindra Bolero has deployed BS6 compliant engine that controls the pollution and is fuel-efficient. It empowers you to drive on any type of road.
Basic Powerful Features: It has manual AC, power steering and windows, keyless entry, audio system with AUX, USB, and Bluetooth connectivity.
Reverse Parking Camera: Big in size, sometimes it gets difficult to park such bulky and robust vehicles. To improve the features, manufacturers have enhanced it with the reverse parking sensors.
Safety Concerns: Mahindra Bolero has an in-built driver side airbag, speed alert system, and front seat belt reminders. It is to ensure that the driver and the passengers are safe. The alerts keep the driver aware of his speed, thereby preventing any accidents.
Mahindra Bolero - Variants and ex-Showroom Price
ex-Showroom Price (may change as per the city)
EX NON AC2523 cc, Manual, Diesel, 15.96 kmpl
₹ 7.86 Lakh
LX NON AC2523 cc, Manual, Diesel, 15.96 kmpl
₹ 8.07 Lakh
Plus Non AC2523 cc, Manual, Diesel, 15.96 kmpl
₹ 8.19 Lakh
EX AC2523 cc, Manual, Diesel, 15.96 kmpl
₹ 8.28 Lakh
Plus Non AC PS2523 cc, Manual, Diesel, 15.96 kmpl
₹ 8.47 Lakh
Plus AC2523 cc, Manual, Diesel, 15.96 kmpl
₹ 8.59 Lakh
SLE2523 cc, Manual, Diesel, 15.96 kmpl
₹ 8.6 Lakh
LX 4WD NON AC BSIV2523 cc, Manual, Diesel, 15.96 kmpl
₹ 8.85 Lakh
Plus AC BSIV PS2523 cc, Manual, Diesel, 15.96 kmpl
₹ 8.88 Lakh
SLX2523 cc, Manual, Diesel, 15.96 kmpl
₹ 9.17 Lakh
ZLX2523 cc, Manual, Diesel, 15.96 kmpl
₹ 9.42 Lakh
LX1493 cc, Manual, Diesel, 16.5 kmpl
₹ 7.31 Lakh
SLE1493 cc, Manual, Diesel, 16.5 kmpl
₹ 7.67 Lakh
SLX1493 cc, Manual, Diesel, 16.5 kmpl
₹ 8.33 Lakh
ZLX1493 cc, Manual, Diesel, 16.5 kmpl
₹ 8.68 Lakh
Why is it important to buy Car Insurance for Mahindra Bolero?
The vehicle has its own utility for both personal or commercial purposes. But for any kind of utility, it is important to insure Mahindra Bolero. Here are the reasons which prove the relevance of the car insurance policy.
Financial Liability for Own Damage: Financial Liability arises when your vehicle gets damaged after an accident. The own damage Insurance policy will cover your liability to get the vehicle repaired. The damage may arise from man-made errors, natural calamities, and theft.
Third-Party Liability: A Third-Party Car Insurance policy can either be opted as a Standalone or Comprehensive Cover. It will cover you against the legal liabilities you may face when in an accident your car causes damage to others. This damage includes Third-Party bodily injury or property damage.
Check Car Insurance Calculator to calculate the premium of Comprehensive car insurance with Add-ons.
Abide by the Motor Vehicle Act: Driving without insurance policy attract legal actions because the Third-Party Liability policy has been made mandatory. Otherwise, you will have to pay a fine of Rs.2000/- or/and imprisonment of 3 months. For the second time offence, the fine will be Rs.4,000/- and/or imprisonment of 3 months.
Personal Accident Cover: For your safety and benefits after a motor vehicle accident, there is a provision of personal accident cover. The minimum amount of liability covered under the policy is Rs.15 lakhs.
Why choose Digit’s Mahindra Bolero Insurance Policy?
While it is important to avail Mahindra Bolero Insurance, it is also equally crucial that you purchase it from one of the leading insurance providers in the country.
In doing so, you can enjoy not only an out-and-out coverage but also several added benefits that can help you to minimise your financial liabilities arising in due course of any adverse situations involving your car.
In this respect, Digit’s Bolero insurance policy can be the perfect option for you to consider.
Take a look at why!
- Easiest and Entirely Digital Claim Process - Digit offers an entirely online claim settlement process which can help you to do away with the trouble of the otherwise cumbersome task of claiming against your insurance. In fact, with Digit, you can even enjoy a smartphone-enabled self-inspection process while raising a claim against your policy. We do not deploy any of our representatives for the customary inspection of damages to your Bolero.
- Customised Insured Declared Value - We understand that you would have likely paid around Rs.10 lakh for purchasing your Bolero, and its theft or total loss is bound to be heavy on your pockets. Which is why, we offer the facility of IDV customisation, through which you can avail a higher compensation in case your Bolero is totalled or stolen. You can easily customise your IDV with a few tweaks to the Bolero insurance rate.
- Choose from the Plethora of Add-Ons - To make your comprehensive Bolero insurance policy better-rounded, you can choose any or all of the add-ons from our diverse range of offerings. We offer seven add-on policies, including zero depreciation cover, return to invoice cover, consumables cover, roadside assistance, etc. that can help you minimise your financial liabilities in case of any trouble with your Bolero. Availing the tyre protection cover, for instance, is extremely beneficial for your Bolero because as you know, this car’s tyres do not come cheap!
- 24x7 Customer Care Services - Went on a trip on a Sunday and got into an accident? Do not worry. We will be able to help out even then! Our customer care services are available round the clock, even on national holidays and you can reach out for our assistance anytime as per your requirements!
- Fast Claim Settlements - We respect our customer’s time and needs and ensure that their claims are settled at the earliest! With our entirely online hassle-free claim settlement process, your requirements are addressed in a jiffy!
- A Large Number of Network Garages - Digit has over 1400 network garages under its purview wherein you can seek cashless repair for accidental damages to your Bolero. Since these garages are spread across the country, you can almost always avail assistance without delay, if your car meets with an accident.
- Pick Up and Drop Facilities - If you seek repair for accidental damage to your Bolero from any of our network garages, you can also enjoy pick up and doorstep drop facilities for your car.
Thus, with such benefits and more made available at the most reasonable Mahindra Bolero car insurance price, Digit stands out among other insurance providers in the country.
However, before availing the insurance policy, make sure that you check its scope of coverage to ensure that it meets all the requirements pertaining to your Bolero!