- Hyundai I10
- Hyundai Santro Xing
- Hyundai Elite I20
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire
- Maruti Suzuki Alto
- Ford Figo
- Volkswagen Polo
- Recent years
- New Car
What’s Covered in Maruti S-Cross Car Insurance
Car Insurance plans for Maruti Suzuki S-Cross
Damages/Losses to own car due to an accident
Damages/Losses to own car in case of fire
Damages/Losses to own car in case of a natural calamity
Damages to Third-Party Vehicle
Damages to Third-Party Property
Personal Accident Cover
Injuries/Death of a Third-Party Person
Theft of your car
Doorstep Pick-Up & Drop
Customize your IDV
Extra protection with customized add-ons
Know more about the difference between comprehensive and third party insurance
How to file a Claim?
After you buy or renew our car insurance plan, you live tension free as we have a 3-step, completely digital claims process!
Just call on 1800-258-5956. No forms to be filled
Get a link for Self-Inspection on your registered mobile number. Shoot your vehicle’s damages from your smartphone through a guided step by step process.
Choose the mode of repair you wish to opt for i.e. Reimbursement or Cashless through our network of garages.
How fast are Digit Insurance Claims Settled?
This is the first question that should come to your mind when switching your insurance company. Good you’re doing that!Read Digit’s Claims Report Card
More about Car Insurance for Maruti Suzuki S-Cross
Maruti Suzuki S Cross was manufactured to take a lease as an SUV. But the long hatchback look did not make it possible for the model to take over the market. It has been recently redefined by the manufacturers. After creating the small city ride car like Maruti Suzuki 800, which discontinued in the year 2014, Maruti uplifted their face with many other cars like S Cross.
Similar to what other cars do, Maruti Suzuki S Cross with its elementary design served a purpose. It was bought by the upper-middle segment of the society. The price range of the car falls between Rs.8.86 lakhs to Rs.11.49 lakhs. Looks sophisticated, the car picked up in the market because of its quality interiors.
Why should you buy Maruti Suzuki S-Cross?
Maruti Suzuki S Cross is a five-seater car which is spacious and has a diesel engine. The riders will find their rides smooth at higher speeds with a 5-speed gearbox. Maruti Suzuki has recently thought of to enhance the car for its features.
The car has a manual transmission and delivers a mileage of 25.1 km per litre. With leather upholstery, cruise control, rear-seat split in 60:40 ratio, and a 7-inch infotainment system the interior feels premium. It connects well with the Android systems. All-new Maruti Suzuki S-cross facelift is available in four variants of Sigma, Delta, Zeta, and Alpha.
Another noticeable update in Maruti Suzuki S-Cross is a well-finished cabin with door armrest wrapped in leather.
The rear seat offers plenty of thigh support, superior shoulder room, and sufficient legroom.
It has a big toothy chrome grille that makes the car look aggressive. The headlamps are LED Projector lamps for better visibility. The bonnet is made very muscular and the strong creases provide a bold look.
Check: Know more about Maruti Car Insurance
Maruti Suzuki S-Cross - Variants and ex-Showroom Price
ex-Showroom Price (may change as per the city)
Sigma DDiS 200 SH 1248 cc, Manual, Diesel
Delta DDiS 200 SH 1248 cc, Manual, Diesel
Zeta DDiS 200 SH 1248 cc, Manual, Diesel
Alpha DDiS 200 SH 1248 cc, Manual, Diesel
Why is it important to buy insurance for your Maruti Suzuki S-Cross?
Any car like Maruti Suzuki Wagon R which is used on the road needs to have a car insurance policy. The car insurance will cover the owner for:
- Protect from Unforeseen Financial Liabilities: The Own Damage cover under Comprehensive Car Insurance pays you for financial liabilities incurred due to damage to the vehicle. It saves your pocket from unforeseen expenses. It protects your car against any damage from an accident, natural calamities, theft or vandalism, strikes, and riots.
- Legally Compliant to drive on Indian roads: Insurance Policy is one of the mandatory documents which permits you to drive a vehicle legally on the road. Without an insurance policy, the owner will be penalized with heavy fines and may end up cancelling his license.
- Cover Third-Party Liability: The Third-Party Liability cover protects you from the liability incurred due to property damage and bodily injury to any third party, caused by you. It is a mandatory to buy third-party liability policy under car insurance.
- Extra protection with Add-ons: Third-Party Insurance is mandatory but if you look for enhanced coverage, then buying Comprehensive Car Insurance is the wisest option. You can extend this basic cover with some add-ons to increase the limit of protection. Some of these car insurance add-ons include breakdown assistance, engine and gearbox protection, tyre protective cover, and zero-dep cover.