Institutional quarantine - NA
Home quarantine - Mandatory for 14 days. Those travelling for business for a stay of less than 14 days are exempt.
State/Airport obligations - NA
- Verification of E-pass and registration at Kerala portal for every passenger at the origin.
- Verification of entry pass to Kerala or any other state/union territory to which the passenger is travelling after alighting from their designated flights.
Passenger obligations - After purchasing their flight tickets, passengers will have to register at - https://covid19jagratha.kerala.nic.in/ by following the instructions below:
- Visit the Jagratha portal.
- Go to option – Public Services-Domestic Returnees Pass.
- Choose new registration.
- Enter the details required.
Passengers will need to carry the E-pass issued after registering their details.
- Kozhikode Calicut International Airport (CCJ) - E-pass is mandated from origin; no counters at the airport.
- Cochin International Airport (COK) – E-pass has to be issued from origin. In case a passenger missed it, he/she can, on arrival, fill out a manual form.
- Trivandrum International Airport (TRV) – Those without the E-pass will have to follow an institutional quarantine until they get the pass. Passengers will not be sent back.
Passengers will have to submit their E-pass to the Health Department on arrival and subsequently follow home quarantine for 14 days.
- Passengers will have to have an entry pass to Kerala, as well as, that for any other state or union territory they are travelling to after alighting from their flights.
- Individuals must fill out self-declaration forms issued by the Kerala government at their origin or departing station.
COVID test - NA
Check this Website link for more details.