How to Download Vaccine Certificate Using Mobile Number?
The Indian Government was fast to issue COVID-19 vaccinations after dividing their age groups. Once done with both the doses, individuals can download proof of this vaccination in the form of a COVID vaccination certificate. This process is super simple since you can download a vaccine certificate using your mobile number.
Are you wondering how to download a vaccine certificate using a mobile number? This article will give you a detailed step-by-step guide regarding this procedure.
Steps to Download a Vaccine Certificate Using a Mobile Number
Downloading the certificate is a mandate for Indian citizens, particularly highlighting your vaccination status. You can do it simply by visiting a website and verifying your mobile number. The steps to download a vaccine certificate by using a mobile number are detailed below.
- Step 1: Visit the official portal of CoWIN. Go to its home page.
- Step 2: Sign up for your account by entering your registered contact number.
- Step 3: Once you have entered your contact number, this portal will verify it. It will send a One-Time Password on the same number.
- Step 4: Enter the OTP on the portal. Next, click on "Verify & Proceed."
- Step 5: A new page will open, showing your vaccination dose details. Scroll down and click on the "Show certificate" option.
- Step 6: Click on the “Download” option to save the certificate to your device.
Therefore, you can easily download a vaccine certificate by mobile number following the steps mentioned in this article. This certificate will prove your vaccination and possible immunity from the infection.