To check the status of your total contribution in the Atal Pension Yojana scheme, log in via the NPS website or mobile application. Use your Permanent Retirement Account Number while logging in on the application. But you can also enter your bank account number while you log in.
Follow the steps to track your APY contribution:
- Visit the NPS's official website.
- Select the Transaction Statement View.
- As the page redirects, choose With or Without PRAN.
- If you select the With PRAN, enter the PRAN details and bank account number.
- If you opted for Without PRAN, enter your name, date of birth and bank account number.
- Now select Transaction Statement View or APY e-PRAN View.
- Fill in the captcha code and submit.
If you want to access it through the APY and NPS Lite application, you only need PRAN and your registered mobile number to log in.
If you don't have access to the internet, you can directly visit the bank to know these details.
Investing for your old age is a vital step towards financial planning. So, take advantage of the Atal Pension Yojana scheme. The Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority reported that more than 52 lakh people enrolled for this scheme in 2020-21. Remember to keep all these pointers in mind while you apply for the Atal pension yojana online and offline.