Terms and conditions apply*
All About Land Survey in Andhra Pradesh
Land surveying means mapping, measuring, and putting boundaries around a specified plot. Landowners need to carry it when they are building or expanding their property. So, if you fall under this category, here's an easy guide on how to apply for a land survey in Andhra Pradesh. Keep reading to know more.
How to Apply for a Land Survey in Andhra Pradesh?
To ensure your property is free of any trespasser, conducting a land survey is necessary. But many are unaware of how to apply for a land survey in Andhra Pradesh as it varies from state to state.
So here is an explanation of how to do it physically. To apply for a land survey follow the below steps:
- Step 1: You need to contact the Tahsildar or sub-divisional officers of the particular area.
- Step 2: Download the application form and fill every column carefully.
- Step 3: Assemble all documents as required by the authorities.
- Step 4: Remember all your documents must have the signature of their co-tenants.
- Step 5: Now, submit your application form along with the required documents to the Tahsildar.
After submission, neighbouring properties and the local Revenue officer receive a notice with a request to check your plot and other properties beside it.
Once the verification is complete, you will receive a confirmation letter from the local RI on the mobile number you provided while filling out the form. Afterwards, the RI officer, upon confirmation, assigns you a surveyor. Once the surveyor visits your property, demarcation processes will initiate.
What Are the Documents Required to Carry Out Land Survey in Andhra Pradesh?
Following documents are required to carry out the Andhra Pradesh land survey. So, make sure you have it by your side whenever applying for a survey:
- Property documents
- An updated copy of form F
- A court-fee stamp that mainly cost only 75 paisa
- Sketched map of the plot proposed for sub-division (all co-tenants should duly sign it)
- Attested copy of the sale deed/ gift deed/ partition deed
- Layout plan that shows features like approach road
- Proposal draft of the demarcation
How to Find Land Survey Records in Andhra Pradesh Online?
It is straightforward to find land details using survey numbers in Andhra Pradesh. You just need to follow four steps:
- Step 1: Visit the official site of Meebhoomi AP.
- Step 2: In the menu bar, you will find an Adangal option. Choose ‘Adangal’ or ‘Village Adangal.’
- Step 3: Next, fill in details regarding:
- Account number
- Survey number
- Owner's name
- District name
- Document type
- Aadhaar Card details
- Village type
- Document details
- Captcha Code
- Step 4: Lastly, tap on the 'Click' option.
What Is the Eligibility Criteria to Apply for a Land Survey in Andhra Pradesh?
There is only one eligibility criterion for accessing land details using survey numbers in Andhra Pradesh. You must be a citizen of India to which the plot is registered. In other words, you are the owner.
What Is the Process to Link a Property With Aadhaar Card on Meebhoomi?
The state government has provided people with a 'linking their Aadhaar card' option to their Meebhoomi account for easy access. The process is as follow:
Step 1: Visit the official site of Meebhoomi and select the option mentioning Aadhaar or other identities.
Step 2: You will find the Aadhaar linking option, click on it and fill in details concerning zone, district, village, and Aadhaar number.
Step 3: Lastly, type the code in the captcha box and tap the 'click' button. It will link your Aadhaar card to the account.
This is all the information on how to apply for a land survey in Andhra Pradesh. Refer to the points for a flawless application process. Also, make sure to have all documents by your side from before. You can either get the survey physically or online following the above process.