Passport Office in Nehru Place
Post Office PSK Nehru Place
|Address||Post Office Building Nehru Place, Delhi - 110019|
|Contact number||011 26187072|
|Working Days||Monday to Friday|
|Appointment Timing||9:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
|Regional Passport Officer||Surendra Kumar Adhana|
|Officer Contact number||011-26187072, 26187073|
|Officer Fax No.||011-26161783|
|Officer Contact Emailemail@example.com|
Public Grievance Cell Officer Name
Shri Bal Krishan
Public Grievance Cell Address
Public Grievance Officer PSP Division, Ministry of External Affairs Room No. 24, Patiala House Tilak Marg, New Delhi - 110001
Everything About Passport Offices in Nehru Place
Nehru Place is a significant commercial centre located in the capital city of India, New Delhi, and is regarded as an important commercial hub of South Delhi. The city is famous for its exceptional computer and IT market. So, it drags the attention of many people interested in computers. People intending to live abroad may get in touch with the passport offices in Nehru Place to avail their necessary passport.
Different Services That Are Provided in a Passport Office in Nehru Place
The citizens of Nehru Place get the following services listed below from the passport offices:
- Issuing tokens
- Application and verification of passports
- Issuance and reissuance of passport
- Passport application processing
- Final passport delivery
List of Documents to Be Submitted at Passport Offices
The essential documents required to be submitted at POPSK while availing a passport are discussed below:
- Birth certificate (for minors)
- Two coloured photographs of passport size
- PAN card
- Aadhaar card
- Bank account passbook
Things to Know Before Applying for Passports in Nehru Place
While opting for passports, the first-time applicants need to be aware of these pointers:
- Carry genuine documents along with their self-attested photocopies while visiting the passport office.
- Complete the documentation process at the nearby POPSK in Nehru Place to schedule an appointment with the officials.
- If the office demands, bring additional papers and documents like an electricity bill, gas connection proof, and voter ID card.
- Book an appointment with the passport office after clearing the application fees.
- Lastly, choose a nearby police station in your region to speed up the police verification procedure.