Passport Office in Gurgaon
|MM Towers, Plot No. 8 & 9, Phase IV, Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon, Delhi - 122003
|1800 258 1800
|Regional Passport Officer
|Surendra Kumar Adhana
|Officer Contact number
|Officer Fax No.
|Officer Contact Email
Public Grievance Cell Officer Name
Shri Bal Krishan
Public Grievance Cell Address
Public Grievance Officer PSP Division, Ministry of External Affairs Room No. 24, Patiala House Tilak Marg, New Delhi - 110001
Everything About Passport Offices in Gurgaon
Gurgaon, officially known as Gurugram, is a city located in Haryana. It is a rapidly growing tier-2 city and one of India's most important commercial and industrial centres. It is home to several multinational companies, especially in the technology, finance and automobile sectors.
Also, people in Gurgaon require passports for various reasons, including international travel, education and work. Many multinational companies based in Gurgaon have offices and operations in other countries, which require a large number of people travelling abroad.
Types of Passport Offices in Gurgaon
The type of passport office you will find in Gurgaon is:
Passport Seva Kendra (PSK)
If you have any grievances or issues related to your passport application or want to apply for a fresh one, these offices will cater to all your requirements.
Different Services That Are Provided in a Passport Office in Gurgaon
Among all the functions carried out by the PSK in Gurgaon, the major ones are as follows:
- Passport Issuance
- Reissuance of passport
- Tatkal passport services
- Token Issuance
- Verification of Documents
- Background Verification for Global Entry Program (GEP)
- Printing and Delivery of Passports
- Issue of Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
List of Documents to Be Submitted at Passport Offices
Several documents need to be submitted during the passport application process in Gurgaon. They include:
- Identity proof: Aadhaar card, PAN card, driving licence, or voter card
- Address proof: PAN card, utility bill, driving licence, electricity bill, rent agreement
- Age proof:Birth certificate, declaration given by any orphanage (if applicable)
- Bank account passbook
- Agreement of rent (if applicable)
Things to Know Before Applying for Passports in Gurgaon
Here are a few things that you must consider regarding passport appointments at the POPSK in Gurgaon:
- Consider choosing your nearest Passport Seva Kendra to expedite the application process. To confirm the appointment slots, complete the online payment.
- Carry all the necessary documents and ID to the POPSK before visiting.
- Choose your local police station to carry out the verification process more quickly.