Passport Office in Yamuna Vihar
Post Office PSK Yamuna Vihar
|Address||Post Office Building, Yamuna Vihar, Vardhman Complex, In middle of C-2 and C-3 Block Yamuna Vihar, On Bhagwaan Parshuram Road, Delhi - 110053|
|Working Days||Monday to Friday|
|Appointment Timing||9:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
|Regional Passport Officer||Surendra Kumar Adhana|
|Officer Contact number||011-26187072, 26187073|
|Officer Fax No.||011-26161783|
|Officer Contact Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Public Grievance Cell Officer Name
Shri Bal Krishan
Public Grievance Cell Address
Public Grievance Officer PSP Division, Ministry of External Affairs Room No. 24, Patiala House Tilak Marg, New Delhi - 110001
Everything About Passport Offices in Yamuna Vihar
Located in the northeast part of New Delhi, Yamuna Vihar is among the affluent residential locations in the capital of India. It is well-planned, well-maintained and well-connected to its surroundings.
Besides, it is also known as a notable educational hub, and due to the great public amenities and locational convenience, it has a high demand for home buyers. In addition, the city is known for providing passport-based facilities at the passport offices in Yamuna Vihar.
Types of Passport Offices in Yamuna Vihar
There is one type of passport office in Yamuna Vihar, which is:
Post Office Passport Seva Kendra (POPSK)
Different Services That Are Provided in a Passport Office in Yamuna Vihar
Some of the notable services available at the passport offices in Yamuna Vihar comprise the following:
- Accepting passport applications
- Issuing new passport
- Re-issuance or renewal of passports
- Token Issuance
- Police verification
List of Documents to Be Submitted at Passport Offices
Applicants applying for passports at the POPSK in Yamuna Vihar need to furnish their original documents alongside self-attested photocopies. The documents required during passport application are:
- Passport-size photos
- Aadhaar card
- Bank account passbook
- Birth certificate (For minors only)
- PAN card
While opting for a passport, the residents of Yamuna Vihar should keep some important things in mind apart from the necessary documents.
Things to Know Before Applying for Passports in Yamuna Vihar
Mentioned below are some factors that you should remember before visiting the passport office in Raipur:
- You are not allowed to avail the walk-in appointments if you do not come under the category of 'senior citizen' or 'physically disabled'.
- Pay application charges on time to fix an appointment date and time.
- For fast processing, schedule appointments at the closest POPSK.
- Bring original documents while visiting the passport office along with their photocopies.
- Please choose the nearest police station in your locality so that the police officer can easily visit your house and conduct the verification.