Here are the documents that you need to submit with your ASIIM application -
- AOA (Article of Association) and MOA (Memorandum of Association) of the company
- Promoters’ scheduled caste certificate
- KYC documents such as promoter’s PAN card, Aadhaar card, 2 recent passport-sized photographs.
- 3-year IT returns of a company
- Company’s annual report of last 3 years
- CA certified shareholding structure of the company, net worth of promoters
- Sanction letter of the current banker
- Detailed report of a project and its TEV (Techno Economical Viability) if available.
- Revenue model
- Certificate proof from an Incubation centre
- Copyright documents concerning patents under SC entrepreneurs
- Documents to show any financial assistance received from the Indian government, if applicable.
Submit these documents along with the reference application number to the address mentioned below –
IFCI Venture Capital Funds Limited
(Investment Manager – Venture Capital fund for Scheduled Castes)
IFCI Tower, 16th floor, 61 Nehru Place, New Delhi- 110019.
ASIIM aims to establish 1000 start-ups run by SC entrepreneurs over 4 years (2020-24). This way, it will be able to transform the young SC population from job-seekers to job-givers. Additionally, it will boost the initiative, “Stand Up India''. Hence, if you are a beneficiary, make sure to avail this scheme. Also, don’t forget to keep documents handy while applying to avoid inconvenience.