Given below is an outline of the skill sectors available under several NSDC schemes that offer skill development courses -
- Apparel Made-Ups & Home Furnishing Sector Skill Council
- Capital Goods Skill Council
- Domestic Workers Sector Skill Council
- Food Industry Capacity & Skill Initiative
- Gem & Jewellery Skill Council of India
- Healthcare Sector Skill Council
- Indian Plumbing Skills council
- IT-ITeS Sector Skill Council
- Logistics Sector Skill Council
- Media & Entertainment Skill Council
- Skill Council for the Mining Sector and more.
Therefore, by referring to the aforementioned NSDC courses list, one can get quality training that will help them to seek several employment opportunities.
Apart from this, potential candidates can choose from several NSDC online courses like Domestic Data Entry Operator- English, Computer Hardware Repairing, Computer Basics etc.
Besides skill development, individuals might prefer these courses because they are easily accessible online and come at reasonable rates. NSDC courses fees are much lower compared to any other regular courses.
Now that you know what NSDC is, you might want to know about National Skill Development Corporation funding.