Best Value for Third Party Bike Insurance
- New Delhi
- Honda Activa
- Bajaj Avenger
- Bajaj Pulsar
- Yamaha Alpha
- Yamaha Fazer
- Recent years
- New bike
What’s Covered in Third Party Two Wheeler Insurance?
Don’t just go for a low premium, know what all is included in a Third Party Two Wheeler Insurance Plan
Personal Damage to Third Party
- If a person is injured in an accident, all his or her medical costs till recovery is taken care of by Third Party Two Wheeler insurance.
- In unfortunate case of loss of life, a compensation amount is given too.
Property Damage Compensation
- In case a damage occurs to someone’s motor vehicle, house or any property, the owner is covered for the loss.
- There is a limit of ₹7,50,000
Note: Option of unlimited personal damage cover for owner driver, if you don't have one already
What’s not Covered
It is equally important to know what’s not covered in your Third party Bike insurance policy so that there are no surprises when you make a claim. Here are some such situations:
Comprehensive Bike Insurance Vs Third Party Bike Insurance
Know what is covered and not covered in both the plans, so you can take an informed decision
Damages to own vehicle
Damages to other vehicle
Injury to owner driver (if opted for PA cover)
Injury to driver of other vehicle
Injury to passenger in other vehicle
Damage to own vehicle due to fire
Damage to own vehicle due to attempted theft
Damage to someone else's property
Damage to own vehicle due to natural disasters
Option of selecting add-ons like Zero dep, Return to invoice etc.
How fast are Digit Insurance Claims Settled?
This is the first question that should come to your mind when switching your insurance company. Good you’re doing that!Read Digit’s Claims Report Card
Know more about Third Party Two Wheeler Insurance
What is Third Party Bike Insurance?
When you buy a new two-wheeler, you feel like you are on the top of the world! And that you will conquer the world riding your beast. However, in that excitement, what if there is an accident? God forbid! Now instead of conquering the world, you are in the middle of a fight! Well not a very good picture to imagine right? So, you should always be ready on the road with a Third Party 2-Wheeler insurance that is handy. It covers you in cases you damage a third party’s vehicle or property, or cause injuries.
How does it work?
As the name suggests, Third Party 2-wheeler Insurance covers only the ‘Third Party’ or in simple words, ‘the stranger’ involved in case of any mishap. As far as coverage is concerned, apart from covering the expenses incurred by the third party during a mishap, it also protects you against legal obligations arising out of damage to third party.
Disadvantages of having Only Third Party Two Wheeler Insurance
A lot of people regret buying a Third Party Liability Only and we thought you should know why
- Does not cover damage to own two wheeler
- Does not cover your bike from theft or total loss
- Does not have the option to add important addons like Roadside Assistance, Zero Depreciation, Engine Protect etc.
- Does not cover your bike against damages from fire or natural disasters
How to claim Third Party Bike Insurance?
- The Third-Party has to file an FIR and obtain a charge sheet. Give us a call at 1800-103-4448.
- If there’s a compensation, we take care of it on your behalf.
- And if there’s no violation of terms, we will try for a non-monetary settlement on your behalf. If the situation arises, we will represent you in court.
- Most importantly, if you’ve been a good citizen and have admitted your fault for any kind of negligence, your Digit Third Party cover will still hold good.