Check whether your application for a voter ID card is approved or dispatched by following the few simple steps:
- Step 1: Visit your state’s Chief Electoral Officer portal. Select "Online Enrollment" and choose "Track Online Application".
- Step 2: A page redirects to Voter Portal. Register/ login with your registered number, voter ID number or username and password.
- Step 3: Select "Track Status" and choose "Application". Type the reference number and click "Track Your Status".
Moreover, if you are browsing the internet to search for voter ID cards in West Bengal, follow the steps mentioned below -
- Visit the official website of NVSP. Select "Search in Electoral Roll".
- You can search your name by the two following methods -
Search by Details
Enter your name, date of birth, gender, assembly constituency. Gender, state, district etc. Type the captcha and click "Search"
Search by EPIC No.
Type the EPIC number, select state and enter the verification code to search for your name in the voter list.
Also, you can know about other electoral details such as your assembly constituency, polling booth etc., via SMS. Follow the two processes mentioned below:
- Send WB EC <voter ID card number> to 51969
- Type your <voter ID card number> and send it to 9433633333