Passport Office in Kurnool
Post Office PSK Kurnool
|Head Post Office,Near Konda Reddy Buruju,Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh - 518001
|Monday to Friday
|9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
|Regional Passport Officer
|Shri D.S.S. Srinivasa Rao
|Officer Contact No.
|Officer Fax No
|Officer Contact Email
Grievance Cell Officer Name
Shri S.K Patnaik
Grievance Cell Officer Contact No.
Public Grievance Cell Officer Name
Shri Bal Krishan
91 11 23384497
Public Grievance Cell Address
Public Grievance Officer PSP Division, Ministry of External Affairs Room No. 24, Patiala House Tilak Marg, New Delhi - 110001
Passport Offices in Kurnool
Nestled on the upland part at the crossing of rivers Hindri and Tungabhadra, Kurnool is a notable city in Andhra Pradesh. Being well-connected with Hyderabad, Tamil Nadu and Chennai, it has developed as a major hub of trade, commerce and transportation. The city attracts thousands of tourists to enjoy its historical sites, temples and huge caves like 'Belum'.
Additionally, there are passport offices in Kurnool. So, if you reside in this region and wish to travel abroad for studies, job, or simple leisure, avail your passport today.
Types of Passport Offices in Kurnool
The category of passport office accessible in Kurnool is:
Post Office Passport Seva Kendras (POPSK)
Different Services That Are Provided in a Passport Office in Kurnool
The Post Office Passport Seva Kendra in Kurnool offers various passport-based facilities to the citizens of this region. Some of the notable services are:
- Token issuance
- Accepting passport application
- Issuing fresh passport
- Renewal or re-issuance of passport
- Delivering final passport
- Issuing a Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
List of Documents to Be Submitted at Passport Offices
You must submit some important documents at the POPSK when applying for a passport. These include:
- Birth certificate (for minors)
- PAN card
- Electricity bill
- Aadhaar card
- Bank account passbook
Things to Know Before Applying for Passports in Kurnool
Applicants availing passports for the very first time need to consider the following pointers for a smooth and flawless application:
- Schedule an appointment at the nearest POPSK once you submit the necessary documents successfully.
- Remember to bring your original documents along with their photocopies while visiting the passport office for paperwork.
- Try to clear your application fees before the time limit to place an appointment with the passport office.
- Pick the police station near your residence so the police inspector can visit your house and conduct police verification easily.
- Remember that the POPSK may reject your passport application if you have a criminal background.