Passport Office in Eluru
Post Office PSK Eluru
|Address||Head Post Office, Near Perugu Chettu, Eluru, Andhra Pradesh - 534001|
|Working Days||Monday to Friday|
|Appointment Timing||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Regional Passport Officer||D S S SRINIVASA RAO|
|Officer Contact number||0891-2745747|
|Officer Fax No.||0891-2745748|
|Officer Contact Emailemail@example.com|
Grievance Cell Officer Name
Shri S.K Patnaik
Grievance Cell Officer Contact No.
Public Grievance Cell Officer Name
Shri Bal Krishan
91 11 23384497
Public Grievance Cell Address
Public Grievance Officer PSP Division, Ministry of External Affairs Room No. 24, Patiala House Tilak Marg, New Delhi - 110001
Everything About Passport Offices in Eluru
Also called Ellore, Eluru is a city and district town in Andhra Pradesh. Located in the northeast-central part of this state, it has evolved as an important manufacturing hub of textile and leather products and high-quality pile carpets. It is also a major centre for trading rice, tobacco and sugar. Besides, the city is known for being the site of Buddhist archaeological remnants.
Moreover, there are passport offices in Eluru that enable its inhabitants to fulfil their desire of going overseas by availing a passport.
Types of Passport Offices in Eluru
You can get government services like passport issuance and reissuance from:
Post Office Passport Seva Kendra (POPSK)
Different Services That Are Provided in a Passport Office in Eluru
Given below are some notable services rendered at the passport offices in Eluru to their citizens:
- Application and verification of passport
- Issuance of token
- Issuing fresh passports
- Passport renewal
- Police verification
- Sending the finalised passport
List of Documents to Be Submitted at Passport Offices
Individuals applying for this government ID needs to furnish some important document at the passport office, which comprise:
- Two coloured passport-size pictures
- Birth certificate (for minors)
- Bank account passbook
- PAN card
- Electricity bill
- Aadhaar card
Things to Know Before Applying for Passports in Eluru
The essential things to know for first-time applicants before availing passports in Eluru are as follows:
- Remember to pay the application charges before the last day since it is the only way to schedule an appointment date with the passport office.
- Submit your passport application form online through the Post Office Passport Seva Kendra website from your computer or smartphone.
- While going to the passport office, bring genuine documents such as ID proof, address proof, income proof, etc., alongside their self-attested photocopies.
- Please ensure that your signatures do not mismatch in the application form.
- Choose the nearby police station in your locality to make it easier for the police officer to visit your residence and conduct the verification.