Passport Office in Hindupur
Post Office PSK Hindupur
|Address||Head Post Office Hindupur, Sri Vasavi Dharmashala Road, Mukkidipeta, Hindupur, Andhra Pradesh - 515201|
|Contact number||085562 20471|
|Working Days||Monday to Friday|
|Appointment Timing||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Regional Passport Officer||Shri D.S.S. Srinivasa Rao|
|Officer Contact No.||0891-2745746|
|Officer Fax No||0891-2745748|
|Officer Contact Emailemail@example.com|
Grievance Cell Officer Name
Shri S.K Patnaik
Grievance Cell Officer Contact No.
Public Grievance Cell Officer Name
Shri Bal Krishan
91 11 23384497
Public Grievance Cell Address
Public Grievance Officer PSP Division, Ministry of External Affairs Room No. 24, Patiala House Tilak Marg, New Delhi - 110001
Everything About Passport Offices in Hindupur
Also known as Hindupuram, it is a major town in the district of Anantapur in Andhra Pradesh. Most people of this region are involved in trading sugar, silk, tamarind and red chilly. Hindupur has several manufacturing units for automotive parts, huge trucks etc. It is well-connected with other major cities of the country, which is the reason behind its speedy development of trade, commerce, real estate and education.
People living here and planning to visit abroad can get their passports from the passport offices in Hindupur.
Types of Passport Offices in Hindupur
In Hindupur, one type of passport office is involved in carrying out passport-based services:
Post Office Passport Seva Kendra (POPSK)
Different Services That Are Provided in a Passport Office in Hindupur
The POPSK of Hindupur offers many front-end services to their citizens. Some notable services include:
- Issuance of passport
- Reissuance or renewal of passports
- Issuance of Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
- Verification of application
- Tatkaal passport issuance
- Delivering final passports
- Token issuance
List of Documents to Be Submitted at Passport Offices
The documents required at the time of availing a passport in the POPSK of Hindupur are listed below:
- Two passport-size photos
- PAN card
- Aadhaar card
- Bank account passbook
- Electricity bills
- Birth certificate
Note that birth certificates are only required for minor applicants while availing a passport in Hindupur. Before opting for this government ID, take a look at some necessary things.
Things to Know Before Applying for Passports in Hindupur
- Submit the online passport application form at the official website of Post Office Passport Seva Kendra.
- Carry genuine documents such as identity, address, and income proof alongside their clear photocopies.
- Clear the application charges before the last date in order to book an appointment with the POPSK.
- Select the closest police station in your area to expedite the verification process.