Passport Office in Nandyal
Post Office PSK Nandyal
|Post Office Nandyala, R.S.Road, Opp. Lic Office, Nandyala, Andhra Pradesh - 518502
|Monday to Friday
|9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
|Regional Passport Officer
|Shri D.S.S. Srinivasa Rao
|Officer Contact No.
|Officer Fax No
|Officer Contact Email
Grievance Cell Officer Name
Shri S.K Patnaik
Grievance Cell Officer Contact No.
Public Grievance Cell Officer Name
Shri Bal Krishan
91 11 23384497
Public Grievance Cell Address
Public Grievance Officer PSP Division, Ministry of External Affairs Room No. 24, Patiala House Tilak Marg, New Delhi - 110001
Passport Offices in Nandyal
Nandyal is a holy town and district in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Surrounded by nine Shiva temples called Nava Nandi, the city is named Nandyal. It has become popular as a tourist destination with multiple sacred places for worship. Sitting 247 kilometres from Hyderabad and 69 kilometres from Kurnool District, it has developed into a central hub of commerce, industries and education.
To facilitate people planning to leave for abroad, the government has opened passport offices in Nandyal.
Types of Passport Offices in Nandyal
The citizens of Nandyal get various passport-related services from:
- Post Office Passport Seva Kendras (POPSK)
Let us take a look at the services rendered by the passport offices in Nandyal.
Different Services That Are Provided in a Passport Office in Nandyal
Some noteworthy services catered by the passport office in Nandyal are as follows:
- Issuing fresh passports
- Re-issuance of a passport
- Verification of application
List of Documents to Be Submitted at Passport Offices
Mentioned below is the list of documents required while applying for this government document at the passport office in Nandyal:
- PAN card
- Aadhaar card
- Two coloured passport-size photographs
- Bank account passbook
- Utility bill/Electricity bill
- Birth certificate (minors)
Things to Know Before Applying for Passports in Nandyal
Individuals applying for passports in Nandyal must be aware of the key pointers mentioned below:
- During paperwork, bring your original documents, like ID proof, address proof, etc., alongside their self-attested photocopies.
- Clear the application charges on time to schedule a particular appointment date and time with the passport office.
- You can avail the walk-in facility only if you come under the category of 'senior citizens' or 'handicapped persons'.
- Select the adjacent police station near your house to fast-track the police verification process.