Passport Office in Bapatla
Post Office PSK Bapatla
|Address||Head Post Office, Near Clock Tower, Bapatla, Andhra Pradesh - 533201|
|Contact number||086432 24022|
|Working Days||Monday to Friday|
|Appointment Timing||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Regional Passport Officer||Shri D.S.S. Srinivasa Rao|
|Officer Contact No.||0891-2745746|
|Officer Fax No||0891-2745748|
|Officer Contact Emailemail@example.com|
Grievance Cell Officer Name
Shri S.K Patnaik
Grievance Cell Officer Contact No.
Public Grievance Cell Officer Name
Shri Bal Krishan
91 11 23384497
Public Grievance Cell Address
Public Grievance Officer PSP Division, Ministry of External Affairs Room No. 24, Patiala House Tilak Marg, New Delhi - 110001
Everything About Passport Offices in Bapatla
Sitting in the coastal region, Bapatla is a district headquarters and town in the state of Andhra Pradesh. It is surrounded by some of the major cities like Guntur, Tenali, Chirala and Ponnur and is well-connected with other places in the country. Bapatla is known for its wonderful beach Suryalanka to tourists.
Apart from being a hub of several universities, it is a notable Air Force Station. Furthermore, the residents of this region get passport-based services from the passport offices in Bapatla and fulfil their desire of travelling abroad.
Types of Passport Offices in Bapatla
In Bapatla, only one passport office is available:
Post Office Passport Seva Kendra (POPSK)
Different Services That Are Provided in a Passport Office in Bapatla
The Post Office Passport Seva Kendra in Bapatla provides many passport-based facilities and services to residents:
- Passport application
- Verification of passport
- Token Issuance
- Issuance and re-issuance of passports
- Passport final delivery
List of Documents to Be Submitted at Passport Offices
Applicants availing passports for the first time need to furnish the following documents at the passport office in Bapatla:
- PAN card
- Aadhaar card
- Electricity bill
- Two coloured passport-size photos
- Birth certificate
- Bank account passbook
Remember that birth certificates are only needed for minors during passport application. However, before applying for this government ID, make sure to keep certain things in mind.
Things to Know Before Applying for Passports in Bapatla
Following are the key pointers one should remember while applying for a passport at the POPSK in Bapatla:
- Applicants can navigate to the official website of the POPSK in order to apply for this government document online.
- Make sure that you select the nearby police station in your locality to quicken the verification process.
- Bring authentic documents alongside their self-attested photocopies such as ID, address proof, proof of nationality, etc.
- Remember to pay the application fees before the deadline since it is the only way to book an appointment with the passport office.
- Remember that walk-ins are only available for senior citizens or disabled persons.