Passport Office in Nellore
Post Office PSK Nellore
|Address||Head Post Office, Collector Office Campus, Achari St, Vrc Centre, Nellore, Andhra Pradesh - 524001|
|Contact number||0861 234 4344|
|Working Days||Monday to Friday|
|Appointment Timing||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Regional Passport Officer||Shri D.S.S. Srinivasa Rao|
|Officer Contact No.||0891-2745746|
|Officer Fax No||0891-2745748|
|Officer Contact Emailemail@example.com|
Grievance Cell Officer Name
Shri S.K Patnaik
Grievance Cell Officer Contact No.
Public Grievance Cell Officer Name
Shri Bal Krishan
91 11 23384497
Public Grievance Cell Address
Public Grievance Officer PSP Division, Ministry of External Affairs Room No. 24, Patiala House Tilak Marg, New Delhi - 110001
Passport Offices in Nellore
Sitting beside the banks of River Penna, Nellore, is amid the most populated cities and administrative headquarter in Andhra Pradesh. This city is well-known for its great contribution to agriculture and the export business of prawns, sugar cane and shrimp. It is also famous for its rich historical background, literature and art.
Those wishing to go overseas can contact their nearest passport offices in Nellore to get a new one or apply for renewal.
Types of Passport Offices in Nellore
If you are an inhabitant of Nellore, you will get passport-related services from:
Post Office Passport Seva Kendra (POPSK)
Different Services That Are Provided in a Passport Office in Nellore
The main services one can get from the passport offices in Nellore are as follows:
- Verification of passport application
- Issuance of a fresh passport
- Re-issuance of existing passport
- Tatkaal passport services
- Delivery of final passports
- Issuing a Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
List of Documents to Be Submitted at Passport Offices
While going to a local POPSK for a passport appointment, you need to carry the following documents as stated below:
- Birth certificate
- PAN card
- Two coloured passport-size photos
- Aadhaar card
- Bank account passbook
- Income Tax assessment order
- Telephone bill/Electricity bill
Things to Know Before Applying for Passports in Nellore
While scheduling your appointment at the Post Office Passport Seva Kendra in Nellore, there are several factors that you should know beforehand:
- You have to schedule an appointment with the nearest POPSK once you successfully submit the necessary documents.
- Pay the application charges on time to fix an appointment with the passport office.
- Before scheduling an appointment, ensure that you keep the necessary documents handy, like ID proof, address proof, nationality proof, and so on.
- Carry the original documents alongside their self-attested photocopies while visiting the POPSK for documentation.
- Connect with the closest police station in your area to quicken the verification process.