Passport Office in Tirupathi
|D.No: 19-4-9, R101 To 105, Prince Avenue, Annamaya Marg, Tirupathi, Andhra Pradesh - 517501
|Regional Passport Officer
|Shri D.S.S. Srinivasa Rao
|Officer Contact No.
|Officer Fax No
|Officer Contact Email
Grievance Cell Officer Name
Shri S.K Patnaik
Grievance Cell Officer Contact No.
Public Grievance Cell Officer Name
Shri Bal Krishan
91 11 23384497
Public Grievance Cell Address
Public Grievance Officer PSP Division, Ministry of External Affairs Room No. 24, Patiala House Tilak Marg, New Delhi - 110001
Passport Offices in Tirupathi
Nestled in the Palkonda Hills, Tirupathi is a famous city and administrative town in Andhra Pradesh. It is extensively known as the home of Venkateshwara Swami, the holy Hindu god and its magnificent temple. Among all pilgrimage sites in India, Tirupathi is prominent as one of the most-visited one for its astonishing temple dedicated to the manifestation of Lord Vishnu.
As the administrative headquarter, this city also offers all passport-related services at the passport offices in Tirupathi.
Types of Passport Offices in Tirupathi
There is one type of passport office in Tirupathi that support its citizens with various passport-related services:
Passport Seva Kendra (PSK)
Different Services That Are Provided in a Passport Office in Tirupathi
The list of services provided by the Passport Seva Kendra in Tirupathi is as follows:
- Token issuance
- Application submission of passport
- Issuing a Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
- Verification of passport
- Passport re-issuance or renewal
- Finalised passport delivery
List of Documents to Be Submitted at Passport Offices
The documents required to be submitted to the PSK while applying for this government ID is as follows:
- PAN card
- Birth certificate
- Bank account passbook
- Telephone bill
- Aadhaar card
- Coloured passport-sizes photos (two)
Things to Know Before Applying for Passports in Tirupathi
Passport applicants in Tirupathi need to focus on these pointers before applying for this government document:
- Schedule an appointment with the nearest Passport Seva Kendra and complete the necessary documentation for the passport.
- Make sure you pay your application fees timely to place an appointment date with the PSK.
- While visiting a passport office for verification, please carry your original documents alongside their copies.
- Bring additional documents such as a voter ID card, utility bill, gas connection proof, etc., if demanded by the passport office.
- Connect with the closest police station in your area to streamline the police verification process.