Passport Office in Vizianagaram
Post Office PSK Vizianagaram
|Head Post Office, Contonment Lsg Sub Office, Opp. Police Training College, Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh - 535003
|Monday to Friday
|9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
|Regional Passport Officer
|D S S SRINIVASA RAO
|Officer Contact number
|Officer Fax No.
|Officer Contact Email
Grievance Cell Officer Name
Shri S.K Patnaik
Grievance Cell Officer Contact No.
Public Grievance Cell Officer Name
Shri Bal Krishan
91 11 23384497
Public Grievance Cell Address
Public Grievance Officer PSP Division, Ministry of External Affairs Room No. 24, Patiala House Tilak Marg, New Delhi - 110001
Passport Offices in Vizianagaram
Vizianagaram is a famous city and district headquarters in Andhra Pradesh. This district's speciality is that it is divided into two natural physical landscapes, the plains and the hilly region or Ghats. It is known for the Vizianagaram Fort consisting of a temple dedicated to Lord Hanuman and Goddess Lakshmi.
Apart from this, the region has passport offices in Vizianagaram that enable citizens to go abroad by availing a passport.
Types of Passport Offices in Vizianagaram
You can get passport-based services in Vizianagaram by going to:
Post Office Passport Seva Kendras (POPSK)
Different Services That Are Provided in a Passport Office in Vizianagaram
The Post Office Passport Seva Kendra in Vizianagaram provides an extensive range of services as stated below:
- Issuing tokens
- Issuance and verification of passport
- Issuing passports for minors
- Renewing or re-issuing passports
- Final delivery of passport
List of Documents to Be Submitted at Passport Offices
While availing a passport in Vizianagaram, you need to produce several documents. Following is the list of documents required for this government ID in Vizianagaram.
- PAN card
- Aadhaar card
- Driving licence
- Birth certificate (for minors)
- Two coloured photos of passport size
- Income Tax Assessment Order
- Bank account statement
Things to Know Before Applying for Passports in Vizianagaram
While availing a passport in Vizianagaram, first-time applicants need to keep certain things in mind for a seamless application:
- You need to book an appointment at the adjacent Post Office Passport Seva Kendra after submitting your application form online.
- Get connected with the nearest police station in your area for fast and accurate police verification.
- Remember that walk-in facilities are only available for senior citizens or disabled individuals.
- Remember to clear the application fees before the deadline since it is the only way to schedule an appointment with the passport office.
- Bring genuine documents and their photocopies while visiting the POPSK for documentation.