Passport Office in Srikakulam
Post Office PSK Srikakulam
|Head Post Office, Near Road Junction, Srikakulam, Andhra Pradesh - 532001
|Monday to Friday
|9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
|Regional Passport Officer
|D S S SRINIVASA RAO
|Officer Contact number
|Officer Fax No.
|Officer Contact Email
Grievance Cell Officer Name
Shri S.K Patnaik
Grievance Cell Officer Contact No.
Public Grievance Cell Officer Name
Shri Bal Krishan
91 11 23384497
Public Grievance Cell Address
Public Grievance Officer PSP Division, Ministry of External Affairs Room No. 24, Patiala House Tilak Marg, New Delhi - 110001
Passport Offices in Srikakulam
Formerly called Chicacole, Srikakulam is a notable city and administrative headquarter in Andhra Pradesh. Lying alongside river Nagavali, the city is well-connected with Bhubaneswar and Visakhapatnam. The city is well-known for its great Sun God Temple located in the nearby village of Arasavalli.
Individuals living here and intending to go abroad may contact passport offices in Srikakulam to avail a new passport or get one renewed.
Types of Passport Offices in Srikakulam
The public and government services like passport issuance and re-issuance are carried out by one type of passport office in Srikakulam:
Post Office Passport Seva Kendras (POPSK)
Different Services That Are Provided in a Passport Office in Srikakulam
The Post Office Passport Seva Kendras in Srikakulam offers plenty of passport-based services to its citizens. Some of their services comprise:
- Issuing fresh passports to new applicants.
- Re-issuing passports to existing applicants in case their passport is misplaced, stolen, damaged and so on.
- Offering Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) once the applicants pass the police verification successfully.
- Issuing Tatkaal passports to applicants in the event of emergencies.
- Renewal of passports after the end of their validity period.
List of Documents to Be Submitted at Passport Offices
Mentioned below are the important documents that you have to carry to your nearest POPSK during documentation:
- Two passport-size photos (coloured)
- Aadhaar card
- Bank account passbook
- Birth certificate
- PAN card
- Income Tax Assessment Order
Things to Know Before Applying for Passports in Srikakulam
The key pointers one should keep in mind while availing a passport in Srikakulam for the very first time are discussed below:
- Schedule an appointment at the adjacent Post Office Passport Seva Kendra after submitting your application form online.
- Ensure that you carry original identification, residential address, income, and nationality proofs, alongside their photocopies.
- Pay the application fees before the deadline to place an appointment with the respective POPSK.
- You must select the nearest police station in your locality so the police inspector can visit your house and conduct the verification without hassle.