Passport Office in Guntur
Post Office PSK Guntur
|Head Post Office, D.No 4-5-67/3, Near Bsnl Office, Chandra Mouli Nagar 1St Lane, Koretepadu Guntur, Andhra Pradesh - 522007
|Monday to Friday
|9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
|Regional Passport Officer
|Shri D.S.S. Srinivasa Rao
|Officer Contact No.
|Officer Fax No
|Officer Contact Email
Grievance Cell Officer Name
Shri S.K Patnaik
Grievance Cell Officer Contact No.
Public Grievance Cell Officer Name
Shri Bal Krishan
91 11 23384497
Public Grievance Cell Address
Public Grievance Officer PSP Division, Ministry of External Affairs Room No. 24, Patiala House Tilak Marg, New Delhi - 110001
Everything About Passport Offices in Guntur
Laying in the low plains on the delta of river Krishna, Guntur is a city and administrative headquarters in Andhra Pradesh. Sitting at the core of Andhra Pradesh, it serves as a major trade and commercial centre for exporting cotton, chilli and tobacco.
It boasts of being the largest chilli market in Asia and a hub of education and transportation. Aside from this, there are passport offices in Guntur that offer prompt and accurate passport-based services to its citizens.
Types of Passport Offices in Guntur
In Guntur, passport-related activities are carried out by:
Post Office Passport Seva Kendras (POPSK)
These passport offices in Guntur cater various services concerning passport issuance, verification, renewal, delivery, etc. Take a look at some of their services.
Different Services That Are Provided in a Passport Office in Guntur
The main services provided by the passport office in Guntur are as follows:
- Passport application and verification
- Passport issuance or reissuance
- Renewal of passport
- Tatkaal passport services
- Token Issuance
- Printing delivering passports
List of Documents to Be Submitted at Passport Offices
Mentioned below are the documents required at the time of availing a passport from the POPSK in Guntur:
- Two coloured passport-size photographs
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Income Tax Assessment Order
- Birth certificate
- Voter ID card
- Bank account passbook
Things to Know Before Applying for Passports in Guntur
There are several things which an applicant needs to be aware of while applying for a passport in Guntur:
- Choose the closest POPSK to your residence to quicken and streamline the application and verification process.
- After the appointment, select the closest police station in your area so that the police officer can easily visit your house to complete the police verification.
- Bring original documents alongside their photocopies while going to the passport office.
- Do not forget to carry the additional documents like electricity bill, rental agreement, gas connection proof, and so on if necessary.
- Pay the application fees before the closing date to schedule an appointment with the POPSK.