Loni Road RTO - East Delhi
Get a Motor Insurance quote for your Car/Bike.
- Hyundai I10
- Hyundai Santro Xing
- Hyundai Elite I20
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire
- Maruti Suzuki Alto
- Ford Figo
- Volkswagen Polo
- Recent years
- New Car
Loni Road RTO Office in East Delhi
Loni Road RTO office, situated in Loni Road, Shahdara, operates under the Transport Department of Delhi, to facilitate vehicle registration and licence issuance in Delhi. It operates under the North-East Zonal jurisdiction.
Under the RTO office in Loni Road, the following areas are covered: Seelampur, Gamri, Nand Nagari, Gokalpuri, Shahdara, Ashok Nagar, Khazuri Khas, Welcome Colony, Sunder Nagar, Karawal Nagar, Mansarover Park, Harsh Vihar, Bhajanpura, Seemapuri, Yamuna Vihar, G.T.B. Nagar. It is a part of 13 other RTO offices in Delhi. Vehicles registered under this RTO are given the registration code DL-05.
DL-05 Loni Road RTO Office - East Delhi
Loni Road, Shahdara, East Delhi, Delhi - 110032
Functions of Loni Road RTO Office, Delhi
The Loni Road RTO Office in Delhi has various functions, primary among them being vehicle registration and licence issuance. Following are the pivotal functions played by the RTO.
- To implement rules and guidelines laid out by the Transport Department as per the Motor Vehicles Act.
- To provide registration to new vehicles being inducted into the Delhi roads.
- To grant learner’s licence and subsequently the driver’s licence to applicants on successfully completing the driver’s test.
- To provide a fitness certificate to commercial goods vehicles.
- To provide permits for transportation vehicles.
- To provide a permit for tourist vehicles.
- Collect road taxes.
- Implicate personnel involved in repeated, road-related offences.
- Undertake biddings under the Transport Department.
- Implement regulations to curb vehicular pollution.