Rohini RTO Office - North West Delhi
Get a Motor Insurance quote for your Car/Bike.
- Hyundai I10
- Hyundai Santro Xing
- Hyundai Elite I20
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire
- Maruti Suzuki Alto
- Ford Figo
- Volkswagen Polo
- Recent years
- New Car
Rohini RTO Office in North West Delhi
Rohini is a locality in North West Delhi which is a well-developed residential city. It is one of the 12 zones which is administered under Municipal Corporation of Delhi. Also, it was the first sub-city project of Delhi Development Authority (DDA) which was started in the 1980s with an aim to provide composite society to all income groups.
RTO Rohini was established for the enforcement of rules and laws stated in Motor Vehicles, 1988. As the traffic and vehicular pollution are increasing day by day in the National Capital Territory, it is necessary to ensure that the laws mentioned in the Motor Vehicles Act are enforced and adhered to.
DL-11 Rohini RTO Office - North West Delhi
Rohini, North West Delhi, Delhi - 110085
Functions of Rohini RTO Office in North West Delhi
RTO Rohini is entrusted by the Transport Department of Govt. of NCT with the responsibility to fulfil norms and duties mentioned under the Motor Vehicles Act. Some of the functions of RTO Rohini are as below:
- Issue of learners’ licence
- Issue of permanent licence
- Renewal of drivers’ licence
- Issue of registration certificate
- Issue of a duplicate licence
- Issue of duplicate registration or hypothecation
- Pollution check and control
- Collection of road tax
- Tracking status of registration certificate
- Keeping a track record of offences committed by registered vehicles
- Levying penalties against offences caused
- Ensure and promote road safety.
- Reform and initiate new rules.
- Issuing Special permits for authorization
- Issuing international driving licence
- Regulating driving schools