Mall Road RTO Office Delhi
Get a Motor Insurance quote for your Car/Bike.
- Hyundai I10
- Hyundai Santro Xing
- Hyundai Elite I20
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire
- Maruti Suzuki Alto
- Ford Figo
- Volkswagen Polo
- Recent years
- New Car
Mall Road RTO Office in Delhi
The Mall Road RTO Office is a part of the regional RTO offices of the Delhi Road Transport Department. The RTO office in Mall Road is one among the 13 regional RTO offices in Delhi, which caters to all vehicle-related process and issues in Delhi.
It comes under the jurisdiction of the North District Zonal Office of the Transport Department of Delhi. The vehicles registered under the Mall Road RTO office will be given the code DL-01.
DL-01 Mall Road RTO Office Delhi
Deputy Director’s Zonal Office @ Mall, Delhi - 110009
011 23819191, 011 23819192
Functions of Mall Road RTO Office in Delhi
The Mall Road RTO Office, as a part of the North District Zonal Office, functions to serve vehicle-related processes, driver’s licence requirements, taxation collection and pollution control. Following are some of the functions of the RTO office in Mall Road.
- To issue a driver’s licence and learner’s licence.
- To give temporary and permanent registration to vehicles.
- To alter details in licence and Registration Certificate.
- To collect road-related taxes.
- To implement policies related to curbing vehicular pollution.
- To assist in online registration.
- To offer permits for vehicles.
- To renew a registration certificate.
- To issue trade certificates to dealers of vehicles.
- To enforce road safety measures.
- To enforce emission and safety-related norms for vehicles