Sheikh Sarai RTO Office South Delhi
All about RTO Office in Sheikh Sarai South Delhi
Sheikh Sarai RTO office in Delhi was established under the Transport Department of Delhi. Headed by the Transport Commissioner of Delhi, the Transport Department of Delhi has 13 RTOs underneath it. Sheikh Sarai RTO is one among the 13 RTO offices and comes under the South District Zonal Office. Apart from vehicle registration and licence issuance, the RTO office in Sheik Sarai is also involved in many innovative projects commenced by the Transport Department.
Official Website of RTO Sheikh Sarai Delhi: http://transport.delhi.gov.in/home/transport-department
DL-03 Sheikh Sarai RTO Office - South Delhi
DDA Market, Sheikh Sarai, South Delhi, Delhi - 110017
011 29259800 , 011 29253535
Functions of RTO Office Sheikh Sarai South Delhi
RTO office in Sheikh Sarai is designated with a wide variety of functionalities, principle among them being vehicle registration and issuance of driver’s licence. Following are some of the functions of the Sheikh Sarai RTO Office.
- Issue temporary and permanent vehicle registration.
- Issue driver’s licence and learner’s licence.
- Issue international driving permit.
- Conduct driver’s licence tests.
- Issue interstate, national and tourist vehicle permit.
- Issue fitness certificate to commercial vehicles.
- Control vehicular pollution in Delhi.
- Assistance with CNG retro fitment application.
- Provide permits to auto rickshaws.
- Enforce motor vehicle rules.
- Collect road-taxes.